Cardi B Starting To Believe NBA Players Were Paid About Coronavirus

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t rumors come out that Tragic Johnson was paid to say he had HIV in return for becoming a wealthy businessman after retirement?

Cardi B is a Project Monarch beta programmed asset so she is in the know.

One-day people going figure out, all these moviestars and sports stars are nothing but sellouts. That sold their souls for the chips and sum fame!! But the majority of people are so damn star struck and think they know these people they see on TV!! Our people watch too much damn TV and look at reading as a curse!!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
America elected a reality TV star for president and will likely do it again in November...

When the NFL wanted help with improving their image in the black community by addressing the stuff Kaepernick tried to bring attention to, they got a celebrity...

Instead of taking this threat seriously there were countless numbers on the beaches, movies, malls, etc...

Is this really that far fetched an idea? Getting celebrities to say they have it so people will take it seriously?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
America elected a reality TV star for president and will likely do it again in November...

When the NFL wanted help with improving their image in the black community by addressing the stuff Kaepernick tried to bring attention to, they got a celebrity...

Instead of taking this threat seriously there were countless numbers on the beaches, movies, malls, etc...

Is this really that far fetched an idea? Getting celebrities to say they have it so people will take it seriously?

Yes it is. If that’s the plan wouldn’t you want them to actually be “sick” to scare the public? Not just to say yeah I have it but I’m good, I could play a 7 game series. That’s not exactly going to get people to take it serious.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's crossed my mind, it would explain why they claim they have it and don't show symptoms.

Nah it’s because the NBA and other sports teams are testing everybody whether they have symptoms or not, most places will only test you if you are showing symptoms, the testing sites here told people if they show up and don’t have any symptoms they will be turned around. the reason the New York numbers are so high is because they are testing people without symptoms too

Reactions: flx

spider705

BGOL Investor
Yes it is. If that’s the plan wouldn’t you want them to actually be “sick” to scare the public? Not just to say yeah I have it but I’m good, I could play a 7 game series. That’s not exactly going to get people to take it serious.
agree and disagree...
People see athletes as superhuman... actors as bigger than life... having them come out and say I have it, even without showing any signs, might actually make someone slow down

spider705

BGOL Investor
But then too, they have the money to test, these leagues and celebrities...

If America actually had the means to test at the same rates as they do, I'm sure there would be significantly more cases...

Reactions: flx

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

it’s actually a good thing that some who were diagnosed with it are saying that as well as other celebrities saying they had symptoms but are doing fine now and recovered from it. The news media is mostly focusing/doing stories on people who died or whose quality of life were permanently damaged after having had the virus causing people to think whoever catches it is on their deathbed. Those celebrities are a public face who people can look and see they can get over it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She's just saying what some skeptical people are thinking

Forrest Gump was suppose to scare everybody and nobody really ccared

idris was suppose to be the black face and nobody still cared

hey maybe kd could make people care..nope

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Elected and millions supported and still support a reality tv personality and brand basically...

Millions follow and support this reality tv personality turned rapper- had even a recent remix making fun of this pandemic virus top some music charts...

Brothers, the level of support for Ignorance is just simply out of our control since the age of social media and we can't be surprised where we are and have to take the good with the bad... we just got to find a way to take advantage when we are out of this pandemic for the few common sense and critical thinkers out there who are not distracted from the ignorance to help our brothers and sisters.
This qoute i saw reminds me that...
"Common sense is not a gift it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it."

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
you think this a hoax?.why would this be a hoax??.
When people are in fear they are easier to manipulate and control. Manufacture a crisis come up with a solution. The solution the state will come with is the same as always. More of our liberties and freedoms being striped from us. Trump's minions are trying to pass a bill in congress which would grant him emergency powers to detain anyone he deems a risk. For any reason. Corona is nothing more than a tool to usher a police state. DOJ seeks new emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
When people are in fear they are easier to manipulate and control. Manufacture a crisis come up with a solution. The solution the state will come with is the same as always. More of our liberties and freedoms being striped from us. Trump's minions are trying to pass a bill in congress which would grant him emergency powers to detain anyone he deems a risk. For any reason. Corona is nothing more than a tool to usher a police state. DOJ seeks new emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic
I get that..but I don't think this is it..they might do exactly what you said but for a different reason..I don't think they know what this is..imo..I think this is real..I think we should be smart and be on point as much as possible..you have a good point..I ain't trying to rob you from your point..but the fact that people are getting ill so fast is crazy...

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

The LA Lakers can't even keep a D'Angelo Russell vs Swaggy P beef in the locker room, you really think the NBA is executing a secret plot with the government and keeping it secret? Half the players are no smarter than Cardi B, that shit would hit Twitter or Instagram within 24 hours.