Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Some say the x, make the sex

Spec-tacular, make me lick you from yo neck

To yo back, then ya, shiverin', tongue deliverin'

Chills up that spine, that ass is mine

Skip the wine and the candlelight, no Cristal tonight

If its alright with you, we fuckin' (that's cool)

Deja vu, the blunt's sparked, finger fuckin' in the park ...

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
this bitch talks like a child...tits all out then she wonders why she doesn't have the respect she "deserves"...nice tits tho

Hate to say it but a lot of NYC chicks sound like this. I never realized how childish they fucking sounded...until now.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I was numb to it to. Lived more than a few years in NYC and was tone deaf to it until I move away and came back.

Bronx chicks primarily....

Reactions: LSN

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this bitch talks like a child...tits all out then she wonders why she doesn't have the respect she "deserves"...nice tits tho

When you have naked shit floating around on the internet no one will give you respect.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Her voice just annoys me for some reason. Some girls you like to call and talk to because they sound sexy as he'll but Cardi would get straight texts! :lol:

I mean don't get me wrong...she'd probably be fun to chill w/ but the ho tryna have her cake and eat it too...that shit iggs me

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Do these chicks from these shows like her, Joseline Hernandez and all those other chicks that say they make music from these shows REALLY do music and have money? When i watch the shows they always show them in the studio, photoshoots, making videos and doing so shows but i've never heard them on the radio or seen a video. Whenever i do hear about them they are just "hosting" at some club

rage

International
International Member
Does she think that she's a comedian or is that stupid voice and face thing she does an NYC thing that all the hoes do?
It's annoying as hell.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.egotastic.com/2017/01/cardi-b-baring-funbags-for-music-listening-party-in-nyc

cardi-b-baring-funbags-for-music-party-09-ef9d745e_web.jpg

cardi-b-baring-funbags-for-music-party-06-a60d9b78_web.jpg

cardi-b-baring-funbags-for-music-party-04-72a87f91_web.jpg

cardi-b-baring-funbags-for-music-party-02-ad5a60ea_web.jpg

cardi-b-baring-funbags-for-music-party-01-6cba01f3_web.jpg

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Only Latina hoodrats have that accent. Find one with some sense and they are actually pleasant to listen to.

Besides she does a horrible Humphrey Bogart impression. There's only one Bogie

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
No way. I can't listen to this annoying bitch. This the type of annoying bitch you go Alfred Hitchcock on and beat her ass with an aluminum bat!!! I can't. :smh:
You need special kinda patience just ta fuck. :smh:

9a9jCm.jpg