CHARLESTON ON THE N WORD

Mo_Fun

Potential Star
OG Investor
Bruh I don’t reply to a lot of shit. But what type of time is this cat on!!! I lived through a lot of the racism shit in the 70s and 80s and I’m not letting a white guy call me a nigga or a boy!!! He got to be sell his damn soul for something. I hope he is the only mother fucker out there with that kind of mentality.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s 1% right. Cacs typically called is that when we stood up to them, punked them or scared them. Everything else that clown said was trash. Charleston A. Smith.

Rising Star
Registered
His three points for the niggas who dont start crying everytime he or Umar or Candice or Tariq or whoever shows up via a clip.

1. the word nigga was used when white people got mad at us. Inferring when a white person say it now we have done a good job of getting them upset (standing up to them). I see the point he trying to make but this clip shows a failed response to the question (I know most literally judge a whole person off a 30 sec clip. He wrong here. I dont even like hearing black people use it.

2. Everyblack person not a king or a queen. Dats a fact

3. majority of us dont act like kings or queens. Dats a fact.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The issue with his statement is that this dichotomy is based on a superior and inferior relationship. I’m not willing to entertain nothing from cacs period.

Keep the words nigga, boy, all of the above to yourself with a chop to the throat…FOH! :hmm:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His three points for the niggas who dont start crying everytime he or Umar or Candice or Tariq or whoever shows up via a clip.

1. the word nigga was used when white people got mad at us. Inferring when a white person say it now we have done a good job of getting them upset (standing up to them). I see the point he trying to make but this clip shows a failed response to the question (I know most literally judge a whole person off a 30 sec clip. He wrong here. I dont even like hearing black people use it.

2. Everyblack person not a king or a queen. Dats a fact

3. majority of us dont act like kings or queens. Dats a fact.
The royal family and the Rothschild seem to have secrets about black people that black people minds have been put to sleep to stop them from being themselves. I could say a lot about it but they rule because of these secrets. The Rothschilds seem to be a bloodline of demons. But somehow like what was happening in Jonestown.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The issue with his statement is that this dichotomy is based on a superior and inferior relationship. I’m not willing to entertain nothing from cacs period.

Keep the words nigga, boy, all of the above to yourself with a chop to the throat…FOH! :hmm:
We all should feel that way. But separation is our only real salvation. A lot of white men still seem to want to utter that word boy or son. The trip about us blacks in America is that why do we live by everything that comes from a english white male? Their language, their education, their history, etc.
That is why Christianity is so strange. You learn and practice being a carbon copy of these devils. They seem meek and humble on the outside but inside they are like raging wolves. Being like Jesus will get you killed but being like these white devils will get you success. Our natural powers is what they are still afraid will come back. They all say not in satan's empire and on their watch.
Somebody got to overcome these spells and curses and be an example of real freedom and real blackness.

Rising Star
Registered
We all should feel that way. But separation is our only real salvation. A lot of white men still seem to want to utter that word boy or son. The trip about us blacks in America is that why do we live by everything that comes from a english white male? Their language, their education, their history, etc.
That is why Christianity is so strange. You learn and practice being a carbon copy of these devils. They seem meek and humble on the outside but inside they are like raging wolves. Being like Jesus will get you killed but being like these white devils will get you success. Our natural powers is what they are still afraid will come back. They all say not in satan's empire and on their watch.
Somebody got to overcome these spells and curses and be an example of real freedom and real blackness.
I fuck with these responses.

I was watchiing a short doc on Noah Webster and how he changed the spelling of words like color from colour and center from centre. and at the end it had a quote from Steve Jobs saying everything that we do, say, use was created by a person no smarter than us. We, just like webster, have the ability to take control of our destiny. Yet we sit comfortably in the white mans box, mad at each other.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fuck with these responses.

I was watchiing a short doc on Noah Webster and how he changed the spelling of words like color from colour and center from centre. and at the end it had a quote from Steve Jobs saying everything that we do, say, use was created by a person no smarter than us. We, just like webster, have the ability to take control of our destiny. Yet we sit comfortably in the white mans box, mad at each other.
I did not know that about Steve Jobs or Noah Webster. I think outside the box. I do not want to become successful in the white man's world. But I got to overcome it and take this earth back from those white devils. My goal is to rebuild the true garden of eden. And take the earth back from these white devils. Now we actually got to take the universe back from them. They have sent secret seek and destroy missions in outer space.
To much secrecy and hidden things are going on.

Reactions: 305