Chennedy Carter refuses to answer questions about Caitlin Clark after shove to the floor

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Chennedy Carter refuses to answer questions about Caitlin Clark after shove to the floor​

By
Social Links forDylan Svoboda
Published June 1, 2024, 4:04 p.m. ET
Today's Iconic Moment in NY Sports History: The Knicks name Pat Riley as the team's new head coach

vu27243ej8p1myjwdr0a13yzrhoinbbc.jpg

chennedy-carter-refuses-to-answer-questions-about-caitlin-clark-after-shove-to-the-floor
Today's Iconic Moment in NY Sports History: The Knicks name Pat Riley as the team's new head coach
1:33
MxUwQQRs9FHqnxKlIxZUb4JLONQLyVUO.jpg

chennedy-carter-refuses-to-answer-questions-about-caitlin-clark-after-shove-to-the-floor
Primetime Play: betting breakdown of Caitlin Clark and the Indiana Fever visiting the Liberty
4:34
Wiprdq4zcxgXZWO6ZV5lJnB4FrDVSfHS.jpg

Smell Test: betting breakdown of the Storm (-4.5) at the Fever
5:03
dzdc1puyv9afehsy5jsm34nhy5aeeht3.jpg

Rookie Class in the WNBA: A Closer Look at Caitlin Clark and Other Standout Rookies
2:06
fnjmh9okn0ctso0py7rveru0rkbtmn9n.jpg

Game Recap: Sky vs. Fever (6/1/24)
2:33
3Gll2W91daECaP0hZD6bDrrEr0WshZFp.jpg

Can Caitlin Clark & Indiana Fever DOMINATE in Rematch vs Los Angeles Sparks? WNBA Picks | Buckets
30:10
vnb5kwsdxukj3cfvehjzc22wgpr8umnf.jpg

Game Recap: Storm vs. Fever (5/30/24)
1:56
VrsmH8C5AdYeUFnC4re16C0EfSMPrDyw.jpg

Fast Break: betting breakdown of 2 WNBA games, including Caitlin Clark playing at home
4:27
t6kolscdon1cm6e8e10o2vzx5fjfdtf0.jpg

Caitlin Clark: A Rising Star in the WNBA
1:18
78fdukzm01l4jhacfnyz171lg0kt6ybs.jpg

Does Caitlin Clark Still Have a Chance to Win Rookie of the Year?
1:24
arrow_back_ios_new
arrow_forward_ios
The Chicago Sky’s Chennedy Carter refused to take any Caitlin Clark questions after a hard foul that sent the Indiana Fever star to the floor during a loss on the road on Saturday afternoon.
After scoring late in the third quarter on the other end, Carter shoulder-checked Clark as she waited for an inbound pass and was immediately whistled for a foul.
In her postgame press conference, Carter rebuffed attempts from reporters looking to find out what led to the ugly incident.
“I ain’t answering no Caitlin Clark questions,” Carter said at the podium. “I don’t know what she said. I didn’t say anything.”

EXPLORE MORE​

caitlin clark angel reese

Caitlin Clark beats Angel Reese in ballyhooed first WNBA matchup

caitlin clark shoved

Caitlin Clark blasts Chennedy Carter’s blatant shove on hard foul: ‘Not a basketball play’

Caitlin Clark and Victoria Vivians got hit with a double technical foul after they jawed at each other on Thursday night.

Caitlin Clark has a WNBA suspension problem lurking

Caitlin Clark was shoved down to the floor. 3
Caitlin Clark was shoved down to the floor.
Minutes after the incident, Clark told ESPN that she took exception to the hard foul in a conversation she had with the referees after the buzzer.
“Yeah, that’s just not a basketball play,” Clark said. “But you know I’ve gotta play through it, that’s what basketball is about at this level. I thought we’ve been really physical, we’ve missed some bunnies around the rim, so hopefully those fall in the fourth.”
The Fever would go on to win a 71-70 thriller over the Sky at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, their second win of the season and first at home.
Clark finished with 11 points, eight rebounds and six assists.
“I wasn’t expecting it,” Clark told reporters of the foul after the game. “It is what it is. It’s a physical game. Go make the free throw and execute on offense and I feel like that’s kind of what we did.”
Caitlin Clark finished with 11 points, eight rebounds and six assists on Saturday. 3
Caitlin Clark finished with 11 points, eight rebounds and six assists on Saturday.Michelle Pemberton/IndyStar / USA TODAY NETWORK
Chennedy Carter refused to answer questions about Caitlin Clark after Saturday's game. 3
Chennedy Carter (l.) refused to answer questions about Caitlin Clark after Saturday’s game.
Carter was the leading scorer in the game, dropping 19 points on 8-for-12 shooting from the field.
Clark, the No. 1 overall draft pick, has already had clashes with opposing players during her young WNBA career.
Earlier this week, Clark got into it with Victoria Vivians of the Seattle Storm after drilling a deep 3-pointer.
What do you think? Post a comment.
Clark was issued a technical foul after the incident, her third since joining the Fever.
“I feel like I’m getting hammered, I don’t know,” she told reporters Thursday.
Indiana takes on the Liberty at Barclays Center on Sunday.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
View 12 new comments

Sort by
Best
1 Person typing

• Margie McCormick
    1 hour ago

Everyone is just jealous because she's a young and strong player, and because of that, she lands great endorsement deals!

• Dan Tanna
      42 minutes ago

ugh and the other obvious thing

1 replying

• PaulieWalnuts
        31 minutes ago

White is right

• Bob Rosenfeld
          8 minutes ago

And Straight and No Tattoos.

• Scaredems
        26 seconds ago

You guys always play the race card! Always! And then say black people do it. Incredible!!!

• john russo
      2 minutes ago

You left out the color of her skin.....The usual suspects hate us

• Esteban Villisoueva
      2 minutes ago

No......the sisters are jealous because she's white and she's taking away their attention. They don't like the fact a white girl is stealing their thunder. I love it

• PN
    51 minutes ago

When referees (and especially WNBA execs) do not suspend players for this kind of play, the next step is a team telling a player (the worst player, who rarely sees any game time) just purposely fall down, right into a star player's knees, destroying that knee.

• T Joseph
      22 minutes ago

woman's sports teams are still evolving, if we can get several more high quality players spread out among the teams you'll see more revenue and more cut throw calls being made by the refs

• ChickVodka
    1 hour ago

No surprise. Talent will out. And poor sportsmanship doesn’t look good on anybody.

AdChoices Ad Choices Icon Sponsored
Show More Comments

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Sky's Angel Reese takes heat for cheering Caitlin Clark hard foul, delivering rough box out​

It was Reese and Clark's first matchup against each other​

Ryan Gaydos
By Ryan Gaydos Fox News
Published June 1, 2024 4:12pm EDT

Fox News Flash top sports headlines for June 1

Fox News Flash top sports headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.
Chicago Sky rookie Angel Reese took heat on social media during Saturday’s 71-70 loss to the Indiana Fever amid an incident between her teammate Chennedy Carter and Caitlin Clark.
Clark was on the receiving end of a hard hip-check from Carter in the third quarter. As the whistle blew, the ESPN broadcast caught Reese getting up off the bench and appearing to cheer on Carter. She was also the first one to greet the veteran player as the quarter ended.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
Angel Reese looks on

Angel Reese, #5 of the Chicago Sky, looks on against the Indiana Fever during the first quarter of the game at Gainbridge Fieldhouse on June 1, 2024, in Indianapolis, Indiana. (Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Later, Reese knocked Clark down to the floor while trying to block out. Clark got up and looked over to the WNBA referee for a foul call. There was none.
VIEW THE POST ON X.

But there was a storm of criticism on social media of Reese during and after the game. She was called out for cheering on Carter’s alleged "cheap shot"
VIEW THE POST ON X.

Carter said after the game that she wasn’t answering any questions about Clark.
CAITLIN CLARK AND PAUL SKENES ARE OFF AND RUNNING AFTER HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ROOKIE YEARS CROSSED PATHS IN INDY
Angel Reese with her hand up

Angel Reese, #5 of the Chicago Sky, looks on during the game against the Indiana Fever on June 1, 2024, at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. (Jeff Haynes/NBAE via Getty Images)
Clark told reporters that she didn’t want to retaliate against any Sky players and possibly hurt her team’s chances of winning the game.
"I wasn't expecting that, but it's just, 'Respond, calm down and let your play do the talking.' It is what it is," she said of the Carter incident, via the Indy Star.
Indiana’s win marked its first in the WNBA Commissioner’s Cup.

Each team in the in-season tournament will play five games against their conference rivals. The team from each conference with the top record will compete in the final with $500,000 in prize money on the line.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Caitlin Clark smirks

Caitlin Clark, #22 of the Indiana Fever, smiles against the Chicago Sky during the third quarter in the game at Gainbridge Fieldhouse on June 1, 2024, in Indianapolis, Indiana. (Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
All games are played during a two-week period from June 1 to June 13.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
WNBA

Chennedy Carter speaks out after Caitlin Clark foul: ‘I’d rather you hate me’​

By
Social Links forBryan Fonseca
Published June 2, 2024, 2:01 p.m. ET
Up Next - Primetime Play: betting breakdown of Caitlin Clark and the Indiana Fever visiting the Liberty

UP NEXT

chennedy-carter-after-caitlin-clark-foul-id-rather-you-hate-me

Primetime Play: betting breakdown of Caitlin Clark and the Indiana Fever visiting the Liberty

t2cfkcxtlftb2rjyil1mtpvx44e2lrib.jpg

Indiana Fever vs. Chicago Sky - Game Highlights
2:53
dzdc1puyv9afehsy5jsm34nhy5aeeht3.jpg

Rookie Class in the WNBA: A Closer Look at Caitlin Clark and Other Standout Rookies
2:06
vnb5kwsdxukj3cfvehjzc22wgpr8umnf.jpg

Game Recap: Storm vs. Fever (5/30/24)
1:56
8ioq7hpp6loaogb107o1t4rx26rdkr64.jpg

Top Plays of the Day, 06/01/2024
1:29
vg1nibohqkmavobjuebovo5hidn2qhkq.jpg

Cameron Brink Emerging as Strong Contender for WNBA Rookie of the Year
3:53
35874272115894304665a8643666766.98297652.jpg

Clark County DA says judge is biased, should be removed from all criminal cases
0:34
arrow_back_ios_new
arrow_forward_ios
Another game, another polarizing incident that Caitlin Clark is at the center of.
During Saturday’s WNBA clash between the Chicago Sky and Indiana Fever, Clark got into a kerfuffle in the heat of competition with Sky guard Chennedy Carter.
Clark appeared to elbow Carter when the two were going for a loose ball on a possession late in the third quarter.
Chennedy Carter guards Caitlin Clark on June 1, 2024, at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. 4
Chennedy Carter guards Caitlin Clark on June 1, 2024, at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana.Icon Sportswire via Getty Images

EXPLORE MORE​

Player who blatantly pushed Caitlin Clark to floor boldly refuses to answer questions about hard shove

Caitlin Clark and Victoria Vivians got hit with a double technical foul after they jawed at each other on Thursday night.

Caitlin Clark has a WNBA suspension problem lurking

Aaron Rodgers, Sean Stickland and former president Donald Trump

Rodgers, Strickland have different reactions to Trump's UFC appearance

Clark also appeared to say something to Carter as the two went the other way.
Carter later retaliated after making a shot and body-checked Clark before an inbound pass, which was upgraded to a flagrant one.
While Carter declined to address the incident in a press conference after the Sky’s loss, the 2020 Rookie of the Year runner-up took to Instagram to clap back critics.
“I grew up with all brothers,” she wrote. “All we did is fight and argue. I love the hate more than the love what don’t yall understand. I’d rather you hate me [than] love me and I mean that on my dead aunt.”

Chennedy Carter is whistled for a flagrant foul for knocking Caitlin Clark to the ground on June 1, 2024, at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. 4
Chennedy Carter is whistled for a flagrant foul for knocking Caitlin Clark to the ground on June 1, 2024, at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana.Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
Carter’s receipt triggered social media discourse in regard to who was in the right.
Clark stans and new WNBA watchers have appeared to single Carter out and are taking shots at her character on social media in the aftermath of the incident and her refusal to take questions on Clark in the post-game presser.
Carter also reposted a fan suggesting that Clark flopped on the play.
Chennedy Carter posts about her back and forth with Caitlin Clark. 4
Chennedy Carter posts about her back and forth with Caitlin Clark.@ChennedyCarter on Instagram
Chennedy Carter reposted a fan saying that Caitlin Clark flopped. 4
Chennedy Carter reposted a fan saying that Caitlin Clark flopped.@ChennedyCarter on Instagram
The Fever are immediately back in action Sunday against the Liberty in Brooklyn after squeezing out the 71-70 win over the Sky, improving to 2-8 on the season.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes... You just gotta escalate shit with the bully to let everyone else know what's going on... Get up and punch the next one that do it in they face and I bet it won't happen again. Suspension be damned, some of this shit aint even game shit. It's bitter "I'm tired of hearing about you and I'm gonna do some mean girl shit to you."

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
WNBA

Chennedy Carter tried to fight a teammate years before Caitlin Clark hip-check​

By
Social Links forMatt Ehalt
Published June 3, 2024, 3:04 p.m. ET
Up Next - Matt Barnes calls out Caitlin Clark's Fever teammates after shove: 'Y'all should be ashamed'

UP NEXT
6fgrxgrwz27p0s27sgt9vqsjc8qqsku7.jpg

chennedy-carter-tried-to-fight-teammate-years-before-caitlin-clark-hit
Matt Barnes calls out Caitlin Clark's Fever teammates after shove: 'Y'all should be ashamed'
2:40

8ioq7hpp6loaogb107o1t4rx26rdkr64.jpg

Top Plays of the Day, 06/01/2024
t2cfkcxtlftb2rjyil1mtpvx44e2lrib.jpg

Indiana Fever vs. Chicago Sky - Game Highlights
2:53
tywnhp7v28pm123fjlve36v2uuq5bhlu.jpg

Chennedy Carter with 19 Points vs. Indiana Fever
1:37
8fgmadeii5algj9uvnvh1l6jxqrwkov3.jpg

Highlights From Chennedy Carter 6-Assist Game
1:09
u9ftw9xcynghjpf5qvt841h05igmd7pv.jpg

Chicago Sky vs. Los Angeles Sparks - Game Highlights
3:05
bkg5p646nyouapo4omnojvo6ho8zr8z4.jpg

Top Steals of the Day, 06/01/2024
1:53

arrow_back_ios_new
arrow_forward_ios
Chennedy Carter, who earned WNBA villain status after her hip-check of Caitlin Clark on Saturday, once tried to fight a teammate.
During a 2021 game between Carter’s Atlanta Dream and the Las Vegas Aces, teammate Courtney Williams approached Carter and “told her to improve her attitude,” per thenexthoops.com.
That suggestion led to an argument, and Carter did not play in the second quarter. The then-second-year player ultimately stayed in the locker room for the entire second half.
Chennedy Carter's hip check on Caitlin Clark. 3
Chennedy Carter’s hip check on Caitlin Clark.ESPN.com
Following the game, Carter, reportedly upset about her playing time and Atlanta’s struggles, approached Williams, who rebuffed her, saying she did not want to hear about playing time.

That’s when Carter “made noises about wanting to fight her teammate,” per the outlet.

EXPLORE MORE​

UFC canceled Conor McGregor press conference.

UFC abruptly cancels Conor McGregor press conference as rumors swirl about fighter's recent behavior

Larry Allen dead at 52

Cowboys Hall of Famer dies suddenly at 52 while on family vacation in Mexico

Chennedy Carter  Caitlin Clark

Player who shoulder-checked Caitlin Clark questions her talent as foul drama intensifies: 'What does she bring to the table?'

Williams, now with the Minnesota Lynx, did not share that sentiment and removed herself from the situation, preventing a physical altercation.
The Dream then suspended Carter for “conduct detrimental to the team.”
Chennedy Carrter with the Dream in 2021. 3
Chennedy Carrter with the Dream in 2021.AP
Carter, the No. 4 pick in the 2020 WNBA Draft, didn’t fare much better her next stop with the Los Angeles Sparks.
She was benched for “poor conduct,” according to the Los Angeles Times, and released after one season.
Carter was described as a “mistake” of Derek Fisher, the one-time Knicks coach who was fired mid-season.
She played in Turkey in 2023 season before returning to the WNBA and the Sky, now finding herself in a highly-publicized controversy.
Courtney Williams defused a potential situation. 3
Courtney Williams defused a potential situation.AP
On in an inbounds play, Carter, now with the Chicago Sky, hip-checked Clark to the ground, earning a foul that has since been upgraded to a Flagrant 1 violation.
While she did not answer questions about the hit after the game, Carter slammed Clark for the second time on social media.
” … beside three point shooting what does she bring to the table man,” Carter wrote on Threads.
Her coach, Teresa Weatherspoon, has since called the foul “not appropriate.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
WNBA

Chennedy Carter’s cheap shot on Caitlin Clark ‘not appropriate’: Sky coach Teresa Weatherspoon​

By
Social Links forRyan Glasspiegel
Published June 3, 2024, 2:28 p.m. ET

Matt Barnes calls out Caitlin Clark's Fever teammates after shove: 'Y'all should be ashamed'menu

Matt Barnes calls out Caitlin Clark's Fever teammates after shove: 'Y'all should be ashamed'

chennedy-carters-cheap-shot-on-caitlin-clark-not-appropriate-sky-coach
|

2:40

|

uhslox8hh18f79xizva1bs8jccgkr285.jpg

Ty Lue signs contract extension with the Clippers
|

1:26
otbbdmgx596tl7po2n1n4qxuqiwg0jbo.jpg

Breaking News Now: Legendary NBA player and broadcaster Bill Walton dead at 71
|

1:11
mprzh9e8xpgu3pfrmx6vu8d22t3qcs7x.jpg

Brandon 'Scoop B' Robinson talks NBA's Conference Finals series, Bronny James' pre-draft workout
|

7:44
dkfbkn34pimqqykh23d2hb9jl82p157m.jpg

Breaking News Now: J.B. Bickerstaff fired by Cavaliers as team enters chaotic offseason
|

3a3o6yeuyzx1qgm4nlc8j4qdr6jm6fkm.jpg

Jalen Brunson & Josh Hart recap the game 7 loss to the Pacers and the Knicks season overall
|

7:24
7ct9rl4jaujii8an0bfd3f6d3efoz02s.jpg

Tom Thibodeau discusses New York's Game 7 loss to Indiana on Sunday
|

6:49
f9itbrlf71gp0k30x7c3zcc67wvw5zoa.jpg

Ian Begley gives an update on OG Anunoby and Josh Hart's availability for Game 7 against the Pacers
|

1:00
jci4nyt0vr2rvxz9kn7wv5k8f335ie6k.jpg

Ian Begley on the game 7 status for OG Anunoby and Josh Hart
|

1:51

Chicago Sky head coach Teresa Weatherspoon admitted that Chennedy Carter’s hip-check on Caitlin Clark over the weekend was inappropriate.
Though Carter has avoided expressing any remorse for checking Clark to the ground Saturday in a clear non-basketball play, Weatherspoon issued a statement about the matter Monday.
“Physical play, intensity, and a competitive spirit are hallmarks of Chicago Sky basketball. Chennedy got caught up in the heat of the moment in an effort to win the game,” Weatherspoon said.
Chennedy Carter hip checks Caitlin Clark. 3
Chennedy Carter hip checks Caitlin Clark.ESPN.com
Another angle of Carter's hip-check on Clark. 3
Another angle of Carter’s hip-check on Clark.ESPN.com

“She and I have discussed what happened and that it was not appropriate, nor is it what we do or who we are. Chennedy understands there are better ways to handle situations on the court, and she will learn from this, as we all will.

EXPLORE MORE​

Larry Allen dead at 52

Cowboys Hall of Famer dies suddenly at 52 while on family vacation in Mexico

UFC canceled Conor McGregor press conference.

UFC abruptly cancels Conor McGregor press conference as rumors swirl about fighter's recent behavior

Cavinder twins hit SI Swimsuit runway in bikinis after announcing Miami return

Cavinder twins hit SI Swimsuit runway in bikinis after announcing Miami Hurricanes return

“As a team, we will grow together and continue to work hard to display strong leadership and set a positive example for our competitors, fans, and partners.”
Carter was initially only called for a common foul on the play, though the WNBA later revised it to be a Flagrant One.
In the immediate aftermath, Angel Reese, who had a rivalry with Clark in college, celebrated the play and later embraced Carter as she came to the bench.
Chicago Sky coach Teresa Weatherspoon during a May 2024 game. 3
Chicago Sky coach Teresa Weatherspoon during a May 2024 game.AP
One of the inexplicable aspects of the sequence was that none of Clark’s teammates came to her defense.
Numerous people, including former NBA enforcer Matt Barnes, have called on the Fever to add a player who will respond with physicality in Clark’s defense when she gets pummeled.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
461487931_1016383707165886_2661248814030734158_n.jpg

The Chicago Sky announced today that Teresa Weatherspoon will not return as the Head Coach for the 2025 season:

"After careful consideration, we have decided it is in the best interest of the organization to part ways with Head Coach Teresa Weatherspoon. We are deeply appreciative of coach TSpoon's contribution to the Chicago Sky, and the energy and passion she brought to the head coaching role. We thank her for inspiring a competitive, resilient spirit across the team, synonymous with Chicago Sky basketball."

"We remain steadfastly committed to being a playoff and championship contender every year, and we will be embarking on a thorough search for our next head coach."

"TSpoon will always be a part of the Skytown family, and we wish her the very best."

NADIA RAWLINSON,
Co-owner & Operating Chairman

(via @chicagosky)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Phil Darkmatterguru
After careful consideration ??? Wow , Something happened or was going on that we don't know about. I can't believe that this was the best decision for the team, after what happened last year. What were the Expectations of this team that was in a Rebuild ? I think Spoon did a phenomenal job with what she had during the season. How will this decision effect Kamilla, Angel, and Chenady ?? I think the SKY are unreasonable in their expectations.

Tom De Luca
Phil Darkmatterguru I'll give you a couple of reasons she got fired.
She created an atmosphere in which the best player on the team couldn't stand and ultimately asked to be traded.
She didn't focus enough attention on the best rookie and future prospect on the team, that should've been starting.
She allowed a psychopath to run unchecked and even at times encouraged.
She focused the majority of her attention on stat padding and trying to create a ROTY at the expense of the rest of the team.
She damaged the reputation of what could've been a promising team.
In the end she fired herself. This is a business she wasn't building a team.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Alan Perry
Funny how they never give the real reason why she was fired. She was definitely an enabler of trashy playground basketball while supporting only two players on the whole team. Carter and Reese. She screwed over Cardosa's rookie year by not giving her the playing time she rightly deserved. Cardosa should've been starting with Reese coming off the bench. That's why Cardosa was drafted higher than Reese. Weatherspoon definitely wasn't meant to be a head coach. Great move on the Sky's part.

Cindy Ray
Hope she learned that allowing her players to act the way they did is a direct resemblance of her. When Carter bashed Clark to the floor she was on the sidelines laughing while she allowed Reece and Carter to high five each other and laugh about it. If I was the coach they would of been take out of the game and fined. It might of hit Reece’s eyelash budget.

Jonathan Hudnall
Cindy Ray I think she told her players to do that. If not then she allowed it and that’s about the same. They should have been playing through Cardoso all season. She had a better team than their record shows

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Matt Laflamme
She deserved to be fired she put the stats and stat padding of a rookie ahead of winning basketball games …the team was so toxic with Reese mabrey forced a trade and Evan’s tried to force a trade …hopefully this is a lesson for T Spoon and she will not make the same mistake again

Ben Thomas
I knew it was coming!! I am sorry to say but Coach Weatherspoon through in the towel on three game losses that I saw !! Theresa Weatherspoon wasn't a good coach! She didn't play her players in the right position to win games !! Those ladies were warriors night after night !! they where capable of winning more games and being in the playoffs!! I guess Weatherspoon can go and assistance coach with her girl friend in LVA
1f914.png
The front office are not fools !!
1f633.png
1f633.png
Fans of the Chicago Sky stop being so naive !!
1f914.png