"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
lol,

why she dry snitchin tho..??? muthafuckas done forgot

about it...lol.. nah serious tho, glad I aint fuck with it,

its the feds, they wait years before they pounce on your ass,

the irs was hiring crazy agents in the last two years.. in case

ya havent heard..

its still the govt so, expect delays and plenty of fuck ups..
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Clearly she has not been following the lengthy cases of indictments and convictions for PPP loan fraud. Alas, to have so much access to social media.
Yet remain inept to current events is confounding, to say the least. It is as though she doesn't grasp the reality the federal government consists of national organizations.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Bitch don't read news headlines and if she really has 583k followers and need to do fraud then she doing social media. Monetize what you already have rat bitch. You got half a mill followers and you got pussy, ass, and tits if shit ain't working out.

Reactions: TEN

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Clearly she has not been following the lengthy cases of indictments and convictions for PPP loan fraud. Alas, to have so much access to social media.
Yet remain inept to current events is confounding, to say the least. It is as though she doesn't grasp the reality the federal government consists of national organizations.

Biden also signed an executive order extending the statue of limitations for PPP and EIDL fraud into the Early 2030's. People who think they have gotten away with it just might get caught eventually when they least expect it.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
this

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden also signed an executive order extending the statue of limitations for PPP and EIDL fraud into the Early 2030's. People who think they have gotten away with it just might get caught eventually when they least expect it.

yea dat bitch dont know.. the whole fuckin game

IS A BANKSTERS GAME they run everything from courts to

politicians..

and if she thinks they would be stupid enough, to go after muthafuckas right away..

I bet there is some clause where they could charge interest for fraud

or some shit...

muthafuckas dont get it, this system is designed to pimp us,

doctors NEED YOU SICK or THEY CANT MAKE MONEY..

AND THIS BANKING SYSTEM/GOVT

NEEDS KNIGGAS IN DEBT, BECAUSE...

THERE IS NO MONEY!!

if ya KNOW

ya

KNOW!!!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
lol,

why she dry snitchin tho..??? muthafuckas done forgot

about it...lol.. nah serious tho, glad I aint fuck with it,

its the feds, they wait years before they pounce on your ass,

the irs was hiring crazy agents in the last two years.. in case

ya havent heard..

its still the govt so, expect delays and plenty of fuck ups..
Ha!:roflmao:

And yes absolutely. I've still been seeing stories about folks getting rounded up its just not mainstream news.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fix the thread title.

I was up here saying "Can I get an I"?

giphy.gif

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
A lot of those PPP loan people need to point their finger at Trump because the Democrats told him that people is going to take advantage of this loan and try to run off with the money, but Trump did not want to put any safeguards with it and boom you seen what happened. Do you think the federal government gonna let you take a big chunk of money while accounting for it at some point? Although some people got away with murder when they some of those loans.