Chinese citizens say they don’t want more immigrants, especially black people, to settle in the country

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
China’s draft bill on permanent residency unleashes hostile comments against foreigners

A draft bill on issuing green cards to foreigners has prompted an outbreak of xenophobia on the Chinese internet.

The Chinese government on Saturday has promised to revise a draft bill on issuing “green cards” to foreigners after the proposal unleashed a wave of online xenophobia.
China has one of the world’s strictest permanent residency programs, but many citizens say they don’t want more immigrants, especially black people, to settle in the country.

Millions of angry comments have flooded Chinese social media to protest against a plan that Beijing said was meant to attract more foreign talent to boost the economy.

I’m worried about black people and Islam,” David Zhu, a 33-year-old banker in Shanghai, told Inkstone, calling black people “uncivilized” and Islam “a cancer.”
“You can tell from the experience of Europe and America. Obviously these immigrants are not good for the development of a country or civilization,” he said, praising President Donald Trump for toughening America’s immigration policies.

Hostile remarks against foreigners – and outright racism – have proliferated on the Chinese internet since China’s Ministry of Justice released the draft regulation on granting permanent residency to foreigners in late February.

Fueled by nationalism at home and right-wing ideology in the West, the outpouring of anger reflects a strong anxiety toward the perceived threat of outsiders among Chinese people, even as Beijing touts itself as a friend of other developing countries.

With about a million foreign residents in a country of 1.4 billion, China has one the smallest shares of foreign-born populations in the world. The existing permanent residency program, launched in 2004, favors what the state considers top talents and investors.
China granted permanent residency to about 10,000 foreigners from 2004 to 2017, according to state media. In comparison, the US issues about 1 million green cards a year.

Former NBA player Stephon Marbury was given a green card in 2015 after years of playing basketball in China. Elon Musk was offered permanent residency in 2019 after breaking the ground for a Tesla factory in Shanghai.
Who could be eligible for a Chinese green card?
The main categories of foreigners eligible for a Chinese green card, according to the draft permanent residency regulation.
1. People who have made outstanding contributions to China, in areas such as technology, education, sports and foreign relations.
2. Talents urgently needed in China’s key industries.
3. Professionals who have already lived in China for a certain period (the required length depends on the applicant’s salary level.)
4. People who have made significant investments (more than $1.4 billion or in high-tech industries) in China for at least three years.
5. Spouses or dependents of Chinese citizens or permanent residents.
The Chinese government said a new green card regulation would help it better manage the foreign workers in the country, as China will need more foreign talents and capital in its economic development. However, some vaguely-defined categories prompted widespread frustration online, as people worry the regulation would enable an immigration wave that resembles the refugee crisis in Europe.

Some social media users have attacked the draft regulation in posts accompanied by pictures and videos showing black people in China. Several posts have attracted thousands of hostile comments accusing foreigners of committing crimes and spreading diseases in China. :rolleyes2:

Some others say they oppose how the Chinese government treats foreigners better than its own citizens. For example, universities in China, in a race for higher rankings, often try to lure foreign students with preferential treatments.
Internet users have questioned whether foreigners living in China would be subject to the same restrictions imposed on Chinese citizens – such as in internal movement, having children and sending money overseas.

Wang Li, 23, said she was angry that foreign students in China often receive big scholarships and live in luxury dorms while the rural Chinese children are still struggling to go to school. Wang, a recent law school graduate in Beijing, said she is also worried about low-skilled immigrants making China a dangerous place for the next generation to live in.

“If one day I’m walking on the street, surrounded by foreigners but few yellow-skinned Chinese, I will choose not to have children,” she said.

It is not the first time anti-immigrant sentiment took over the Chinese internet. In 2017, actress Yao Chen, the ambassador for the UN High Commissioner for Refugees in China, was attacked on the Weibo social media site over rumors that she wanted China to take refugees.

From time to time, Chinese women also get attacked online for posting about their relationships with foreign men.

Wang Jing, an anthropologist with New York University Shanghai, said the xenophobic outbreak in China is fueled by the ethno-nationalist idea that the country should be dominated by a homogeneous Han population. She said the anti-foreign sentiment also has the underlying patriarchal belief that Chinese women are resources of the nation that should be prevented from foreign men, especially the black and Muslims.

Chenchen Zhang, a political scientist at Queen’s University Belfast, says disinformation about immigrants in Western countries has also contributed to the anti-immigrant sentiment in China.
Zhang said on the Chinese internet, racist and xenophobic comments are often tolerated by censors because they are criticizing foreigners and Western societies.
However, the public outrage over the green card regulation has in some cases morphed into discontent towards the Chinese government itself.

Some Weibo users have posted photos of late Communist leaders Mao Zedong and Zhou Enlai, in veiled criticism that today’s officials are not prioritizing the need of Chinese nationals as the earlier revolutionaries.

Responding to the criticism, China’s Ministry of Justice said on March 7 that it would study public opinions and make amendments to the draft bill, according to the state-run Xinhua news agency.

Censors have also begun to act. On Weibo, hashtags related to the draft regulation have been removed along with millions of posts and comments.
But fierce opponents of the bill say they would not give up protesting if the government does not fill the alleged loopholes they believe could lead to a flood of poor, dangerous immigrants.
Gazkal Zhong, a 25-year-old IT worker in Zhongshan in the southern province of Guangdong, said he and his friends had emailed the government to express their concerns.

Zhong said he would consider taking to the street if the bill passes as it is.
“We locals have been living a good life here, but now outsiders are coming to make a mess and incite trouble. Of course we will hate them,” he said.
“I cannot accept our society falling into unrest in the future, or become a country we cannot recognize,” he said. “We will fight till the end.”

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Fuck them chinks. Let that virus chew they ass up. Donald Trump and other whites showing you how they feel about the slant eyed.

You still have coons in America caping for Asians and it’s almost always niggaz. Trump called it the Chinese Virus. You’re nothing but a virus to the world now. No more model minority.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck them chinks. Let that virus chew they ass up. Donald Trump and other whites showing you how they feel about the slant eyed.

You still have coons in America caping for Asians and it’s almost always niggaz. Trump called it the Chinese Virus. You’re nothing but a virus to the world now. No more model minority.
And rightfully so.

only @Dr. Truth capes for them because he is a coon.

not even the chinks on the board will comment on this :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh you could take any country in the world

And find people who think the same way..

This is psychological propaganda...

It's cacs that are distancing themselves from. The chinese...

It's Trump types that are making Chinese people

Like the untouchables of India...

But it goes both ways

Chinese people are being harrassed and chastised all over America..

Just seen a video of a dude yelling at a Chinese couple for no reason...

America knows how influential the American god race are ...

So they are tryin to get us to feel some kind of way

Sure there are folks that think that way in China

Just like there are fox news heads here that believe everything they spew on that mind fuck for dummies called fox news...

There are fox news types in China...

But like here the majority of Chinese people

Don't give a shit...

We must not be so susceptible to propaganda..

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

But it goes both ways

Just like there are fox news heads here that believe everything they spew on that mind fuck for dummies called fox news...

Don't give a shit...

Bunch of ignorant reactionary smart dumb niggas so easy to manipulate. Same ones always crying don’t trust the government are quick to trust them when they want to feel like somebody is hating Black people.

Even if them people are random nobody’s on the Internet . As if a bunch of fake internet trolls Racist comments created by government agents mean anything. Dumb fucks

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

But it goes both ways

Don't give a shit...

Shit, the bible is built off 'xenophobia'. :lol: Chosen people. Land for them, fuck everyone else even if you living on that land already.

Not liking who don't look like you been around forever. And when folks look similar, they find something else to divide them.

Folks literally acting like this hasn't been the norm for humans for since there were 60k people on the planet.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, the bible is built off 'xenophobia'. :lol: Chosen people. Land for them, fuck everyone else even if you living on that land already.

Not liking who don't look like you been around forever. And when folks look similar, they find something else to divide them.

Folks literally acting like this hasn't been the norm for humans for since there were 60k people on the planet.

Been like that since the beginning of this civilization but the ignorant think this is new.

history repeating itself again and the ignorant are shocked. they believe in fairytales and narrative and will fight you to the death rather than admit they have no clue what is going on.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Of course..

But its manipulators...that pimp that xenophobia...

From the classical pharaohs to the modern day president....

All pimp xenophobia ....

Played people like whores...

The maga movement is a perfect example of this

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bunch of ignorant reactionary smart dumb niggas so easy to manipulate. Same ones always crying don’t trust the government are quick to trust them when they want to feel like somebody is hating Black people.

Even if them people are random nobody’s on the Internet . As if a bunch of fake internet trolls Racist comments created by government agents mean anything. Dumb fucks

Hey propaganda is a science..a lot of folks don't understand

But tell the board have no fear bro

That's why a knigga here tho

Barz

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea that's easy to do when you don't realize..

Only the Chinese and Asian coons used to get shine..

For repeating a lot of that amerikkkan...pasty euro racism...

But just like coons here..

Keep in mind they are not the majority...

It me forty years tonsee through the bullshit...

So I understand how cloudy folks vision can be..

When they dont understand..

That this is truly an chess game...

The goal is to keep the pawns and the pieces fighting and killing each other..

While the real players...

Just stand in the background and move the pieces..

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black people already stopped entering their Chinese restaurant lol.. Some stores been closed for days I guess not entering your country would be even easier

Yeah man I learned a while back to cook Shrimp fried rice and general tso chicken at home. Healthier and cheaper. I think I'll make some in my wok tonight.

Sadly many of us can't wait to go back to giving them our money to cook shit food served with an attitude.

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
American citizens say they don’t want more immigrants, especially black people, to settle in the country

OP, I just improved the accuracy of your headline. You can keep the rest of the article the same but change China for USA and Chinese for Americans. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

All this ^^^^

I said this before in another thread. BGOL has gotten really fucking dumb in the last few years.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL Pan Afrikanist that had all the smoke for ADOS last year have none for China wanting its continental African population out of there. You niggas are pussy and worthless when it comes to fighting non blacks. The whole world is tightening borders and falling back on lineage. What a time to be alive.

:barbeque:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am not a big fan of people from other countries that come here, especially groups that self hate and lighten their skin. White supremacists exploit them to attack us.

Jamming my phone with calls and harassing me in some incomprehensible dialect of English. I picked up on their scheme years ago yet they think they are doing something today and have not been discovered.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
On a serious note. Most Black Americans have no idea how we are really viewed outside of the U.S. The U.S. propaganda of negative imagery and stereotypes coupled with the self-propagation of glorifying thotism, drug selling, violence, and self-hate has us looking crazy out here. Whenever a foreigner meets a sane black person from the U.S. that does not fit the stereotypes and images they have been taught about us, they are always in shock and think that we are an anomaly. Not just Asians. Most Europeans, many Africans, and non-Afro Hispanics globally. The younger generations of these groups are not as bad. But, the stigma still exists. Anyone who tells you different is speaking from an obtuse vantage point and has not seen enough of the real world.

True story: I was knockin down this Chinese chick while I was at XXXX University. XXXX University is an Ivy. So, most Asian students are first-timers to the U.S. Needless to say, I was the first real black person this chick had ever held a conversation with. We were smashin throughout grad school, but non-exclusive. Very good friends though and very secretive about our situation. She couldn't let any of the other Chinese students find out or she would be ostracized. The week of graduation, she started crying like crazy at a grad mixer. Later that day, she told me to my face that she could never introduce me to her parents as a friend because they would disown her. She told me with no holds barded how her parents, grandparents, and other Chinese felt about black folk...ESPECIALLY black Americans. That shit cut me deep. At graduation, when I saw her, as I was walking past her and her family, I greeted them in Mandarin, "Ni Hao," said congratulations and kept moving without stopping. Two nights before, I was bustin all in her face. Crazy.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
lol!! Definitely not Conne Chung. More like Lucy Thai. What was crazy is that she was ugly by Chinese standards. She gained a little weight before she got here, so she was nicely proportioned like Lucy Thai. But, she used to be super skinny like most U.S. runway models. She was also "dark" regarding Chinese standards. Not the pale skin that is revered in Asian culture.

But seriously. To put y'all up on some game. If you are looking for a good future wife or a relatively easy fuck, hang out at an Ivy Grad School. You gotta realize that most of these chicks are green as hell and have been sheltered most of their lives. This isn't just Asian. I am talking about every race. A lot of them will fuck a black dude just because it is so tabu. The black chicks who were not that square in high school and college and are pretty grounded are the hardest to get and I will leave it at that for another conversation.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
lol!! Definitely not Conne Chong. More like Lucy Thai. What was crazy is that she was ugly by Chinese standards. She gained a little weight before she got here, so she was nicely proportioned like Lucy Thai. But, she used to be super skinny like most U.S. runway models. She was also "dark" regarding Chinese standards. Not the pale skin that is revered in Asian culture.

But seriously. To put y'all up on some game. If you are looking for a good future wife or a relatively easy fuck, hang out at an Ivy Grad School. You gotta realize that most of these chicks are green as hell and have been sheltered most of their lives. This isn't just Asian. I am talking about every race. A lot of them will fuck a black dude just because it is so tabu. The black chicks who were not that square in high school and college and are pretty grounded are the hardest to get and I will leave it at that for another conversation.
Famo i’m 30

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
It is grad school, not undergrad. The average age of a grad student is 33. This includes Law School, Med School, Theology School, and other PhD programs which are usually 8 years minimum. Then if you look at the medical residents and fellows you are talking 30, 40, 50+. I used to hear women complain all the time about not dating.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
OG Investor
American citizens say they don’t want more immigrants, especially black people, to settle in the country

OP, I just improved the accuracy of your headline. You can keep the rest of the article the same but change China for USA and Chinese for Americans. You're welcome.

ADOS citizens say they don’t want more immigrants, especially black people, to settle in the country

I just improved the accuracy of OP's headline even further. You can keep the rest of the article the same but change Chnese for #gAyDOS. You're welcome.

:sleazy:
#isTrash

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Okay. So you got a country where men outnumber women to a near apocalyptic degree and your workforce is old as fuck.

Yeah China. Cutting immigration is a surefire way to fix both problems lol.