Chingy Says Tranny Sidney Starr Ruined His career lying about them sleeping together.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The beefing with Nelly,then with Luda is what did him in and he forgot he was riding off of the energy Nelly left out there
I forgot about that and I remembered that as well.

Dude was talented back then and it's crazy how fast he's fallen off the cliff since then. A lot of people don't know who he is except for the ones that listened to his music back then.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Megatron x: Sidney Starr can ruin my career anyday

shots-fired.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And these transformers wonder why straight black men don't fuck with them (no Diddy).
Shit like that is why.

UUHHHH NO.. its because who wants to see a fuckin dick and balls swinging back at you,

thats just satanically DISGUSTING!!! and FUCKIN STINK!!

fags be smelling mad shitty..... I cant even be around the energy must less the fuckin STENCH!!!

It smells like somebody is constantly SHARTING...dont care how well fags live...being a fag

IS A LOW FORM OF EXISTING!!! and

THATS WHY I DONT FUCK WIT EM!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Shit like this should put any celebrity on pause when interacting with fans.

As a celebrity, you aren’t doing background checks on people approaching you for autographs/pictures. You do it cuz they are fans and you don’t want to disappoint them.

They turn around and do some crazy shit like this and completely destroy your career.

He could have easily took a picture with a regular looking dude just thinking it’s a fan and the mofo turns out to be gay and does some shit like this.

Or take a picture with a woman who later says they are in a secret relationship destroying his relationship with his girlfriend/fiancee/wife.

Should make mofos think twice about the fame.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Where there is smoke…….

He/She/It just randomly chose Chingy to mess with?

Or did y’all have some sort of relationship and it went left and he/she/it was scorned?