College Basketball: Bronny James will enter the NCAA transfer portal and leave USC UPDATE: ENTERING THE DRAFT!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It must be hard to walk in the shadow of your father who is an all-time great.

Like me, I'm a great BGOL poster but my son Shaddy is a perpetual fuck up, it didn't help that he was conceived behind smelly dumpsters on a cold and grey Chicago morning but people have to stop making excuses and be accountable for their own actions.

Go to Duke

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Like me, I'm a great BGOL poster but my son Shaddy is a perpetual fuck up, it didn't help that he was conceived behind smelly dumpsters on a cold and grey Chicago morning but people have to stop making excuses and be accountable for their own actions.

Go to Duke
:D:D:D:D
What were you doing behind those dumpsters in the first place?!!! You couldn't wait huh?

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Go to Duke
Bruh, you seeding up bitches that like to get fucked in alleys?

200w.gif

Just kiddin, playa! Good one!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
He is a decent player, but as I keep saying, his younger brother is 10 times better

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thoughts?

Man... Bronny is no where near an NBA caliber player, BUT.... I'm not mad at what Lebron is doing.

I love fathers like Deion and Bron making sure their kids get the best opportunities available to them.

I was just telling my wife earlier that very few will argue against a father trying to be a great dad to his son. I get it. 100%. You do what you can to provide your kids the best chances. And I’m fully understanding on the meaning of nepotism and what it means for black families.

With that being said, this shit is an insult to past and current players that’s been grinding to make it to the league and are clearly better perspectives but will not get the same chances. The chances for outsiders making it to the league is becoming smaller, especially when you consider the numerous generations of former NBA players having kids and putting their kids in way better positions than the kids not in the NBA network. Bronny got everything already.

If Bronny gets drafted, congrats to him. Congrats to Lebron for exposing a loophole in the NBA and showing how to move within this NCAA system and transfer portal.

But, fuck them niggas though.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man... Bronny is no where near an NBA caliber player, BUT.... I'm not mad at what Lebron is doing.

I love fathers like Deion and Bron making sure their kids get the best opportunities available to them.
I dont think anybody who saw this kid play this season thinks that declaring for the NBA Draft is the best thing for him.

Loving your son also means doing whats best for them, and protecting them from themselves.

Bronny isnt even G league quality right now.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I was just telling my wife earlier that very few will argue against a father trying to be a great dad to his son. I get it. 100%. You do what you can to provide your kids the best chances. And I’m fully understanding on the meaning of nepotism and what it means for black families.

With that being said, this shit is an insult to past and current players that’s been grinding to make it to the league and are clearly better perspectives but will not get the same chances. The chances for outsiders making it to the league is becoming smaller, especially when you consider the numerous generations of former NBA players having kids and putting their kids in way better positions than the kids not in the NBA network. Bronny got everything already.

If Bronny gets drafted, congrats to him. Congrats to Lebron for exposing a loophole in the NBA and showing how to move within this NCAA system and transfer portal.

But, fuck them niggas though.

Lebron hasn't been pushing his “Bronny better than some NBA players right now/I'd like to play with my son“ talk since last year so I figured he'd realized that Bronny wasn't NBA material, I don't want to say this but do you think Michael Jordan would've tried to get his son into the NBA knowing he wouldn't succeed. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though because Thanasis Antekompo clearly isn't NBA material and I'm positive Giannis knows this but he still got the Bucks to sign him

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was noted from the article...

In the aftermath of the cardiac arrest and heart procedure, James will need to be evaluated and approved by the NBA's fitness-to-play panel before he can become eligible to participate in team workouts or the draft combine in May or be selected in the draft.

He can conduct interviews with teams without the medical clearance, but the NBA's new collective bargaining agreement requires that players invited to the Chicago draft combine must participate in the scouting event for teams and submit to a physical.