2024 College Football. Week 2. Colorado takes a Beatdown from Nebraska. Texas smashed Michigan and Notre Dame loses to NIU.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't play silly games, pimp...you could have stated your hate from the jump and kept it pushing.....I like talking college ball, not the troll shit
Not trolling
You know Miami is a non factor
That Cuban isn’t gonna bring you to any titles
Randy Shannon was bringing in 4 and 5 star kids and look what happened.

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not trolling
You know Miami is a non factor
That Cuban isn’t gonna bring you to any titles
Randy Shannon was bringing in 4 and 5 star kids and look what happened.
I don't trust Cristobal coaching at all but he can recruit his ass off. Randy could recruit but he suffered on game day, too...at this point, I don't even want a title this year. Give me 9-11 wins to show progress...that is what it has come to for us lol

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off, fuck the SEC and their overrated hype Machine. Their fans are a bunch of remedial fat Crackas with 3 tooth and block head niggas. Fuck niggas get undeserving top 25 rankings to make their schedule look tough.

Michigan head coach is a coon. Crying for a sharpe chin Cracka. What a faggott.

Miami will beat the breaks off Florida the first game of the season and we going to the playoffs
pardon me my good man.....when was the last time "Da Uuuuu" won a national championship. no need to argue the point with the SEC to which most other conferences are compared. I was U fan bc of the opportunities they gave my bruhs...but they are no where near the SEC level. The hype is all real....Univ of Alabama, Univ of Georgia, LSU, even weak ass Auburn are all above the Univ of Miami......but hey you can always get high on that hopium! :joint::joint::joint: bc thats about the inly thing "Da Uuuuuuu" is going to smoke.

thismybgolname2

wannabe star
Registered
Boomer Sooner

boomer-sooner.gif

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Boomer Sooner

boomer-sooner.gif
Let them sleep on us in year three of BV’s leadership. That defense lead by Stutsman and Bowman is gonna be stout l. Offensively with Arnold he’s gonna put numbers up with speedy receivers and of course Sawchuck is gonna eat. Fuck Paul Finebaum and all those idiots on the SEC Network. Boomer!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Florida State is not that explosive so far.

That was a great kick before the half.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Didn't think the kid was that good at Clemson :dunno:

so much for Florida State winning the ACC like a couple of people this morning predicted