Comic Book Movie News: FANTASTIC FOUR UPDATE: ROBERT DOWNEY JR IS DOCTOR DOOM! NEW THEME SONG RELEASED

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
f8ab8f92f2472a293261bd55e34114a8.jpg

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Easier to hate

I get the hate for the agenda but these dudes are pushing hate as their content. Can't listen to peeps like that.

Beyond that, Marvel shouldn't have introduced her as the SS.

They have to know it's gonna get people mad. Even peeps who ain't trying to shit on it just for a few likes, people who really wanna love the movie. What do they think people who have been fans of SS their whole lives are going to say?

It's like at some point Marvel completely lost touch with their fan base. I don't know when it happened exactly, maybe it's just a too many cooks in the kitchen thing. They use to be masterful with their reveals, the media, the fans, that whole PR thing. Now it's gone.

I know the real SS is gonna be in the movie too. Still dumb as a PR move for now IMHO.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I get the hate for the agenda but these dudes are pushing hate as their content. Can't listen to peeps like that.

Beyond that, Marvel shouldn't have introduced her as the SS.

They have to know it's gonna get people mad. Even peeps who ain't trying to shit on it just for a few likes, people who really wanna love the movie. What do they think people who have been fans of SS their whole lives are going to say?

It's like at some point Marvel completely lost touch with their fan base. I don't know when it happened exactly, maybe it's just a too many cooks in the kitchen thing. They use to be masterful with their reveals, the media, the fans, that whole PR thing. Now it's gone.

I know the real SS is gonna be in the movie too. Still dumb as a PR move for now IMHO.

You are not wrong at all

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Marvel’s ‘The Fantastic Four’ Adds ‘The Witch’ Star Ralph Ineson as Galactus

British actor Ralph Ineson (“The First Omen,” “The Witch”) is the latest addition to the cast of Marvel’s “The Fantastic Four,” as the world-devouring cosmic villain Galactus.

By Katcy Stephan, Angelique Jackson, Adam B. Vary
May 9, 2024

GNLQJX0WEAAdJ1F.jpg:large

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Natasha Lyonne Joins Marvel’s ‘The Fantastic Four’ Cast

The actor, best known for the TV shows “Russian Doll” and “Poker Face,” has been cast in Disney’s upcoming “The Fantastic Four” reboot. It’s not clear who Lyonne will portray in the comic book adventure.

By Rebecca Rubin
May 15, 2024

Natasha-Lyonne-16x9-1.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Natasha Lyonne Joins Marvel’s ‘The Fantastic Four’ Cast

The actor, best known for the TV shows “Russian Doll” and “Poker Face,” has been cast in Disney’s upcoming “The Fantastic Four” reboot. It’s not clear who Lyonne will portray in the comic book adventure.

By Rebecca Rubin
May 15, 2024

Natasha-Lyonne-16x9-1.jpg
What if she's playing Firestar and the movie will have some sort of X-Men connection:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Tony getting revenge on the avengers for bringing him out of retirement to sacrifice his life so that captain America could get some ass.. revenge of Tony I like this.. thanos was right.. if they would’ve left everything as it was after the snap Tony wouldn’t have to become doom.. next time just take the snap and call it a day