Comic Head's Which Squad you picking to win? (ongoing)

Top or bottom?

• Total voters

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Have to go with Doom/Hulk over Surfer/Cap. Doom adds a lot to Hulk, Cap really doesn't add anything to the Surfer. Surfer is capable of removing the gamma radiation from the Hulk's body as he has done before. Surfer has never had a problem beating Hulk in the past, But Doom has stolen Surfer's powers before. I still go with Doom/Hulk.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

3300039-ohotmu%20a%20to%20z%20%231%20-%20page%2045.jpg

The Elder Of The Universe, The Runner, is faster than The Silver Surfer.

The Runner's greatest power is his unparalleled speed. He is easily able to travel at and far exceed the speed of light. He has proven himself to be greatly faster than even the Silver Surfer. The Runner is arguably the fastest living being in the whole marvel universe.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
3300039-ohotmu%20a%20to%20z%20%231%20-%20page%2045.jpg

The Elder Of The Universe, The Runner, is faster than The Silver Surfer.

The Runner's greatest power is his unparalleled speed. He is easily able to travel at and far exceed the speed of light. He has proven himself to be greatly faster than even the Silver Surfer. The Runner is arguably the fastest living being in the whole marvel universe.

OK to truly geek out can the runner be considered a speedster since he possessed the space stone? The source of his speed in essence was his ability to use the base power of the space stone, to teleport but in his eye he was running.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK to truly geek out can the runner be considered a speedster since he possessed the space stone? The source of his speed in essence was his ability to use the base power of the space stone, to teleport but in his eye he was running.
Even without the Space Stone, he still possessed that Big Bang power & the "will" to run that allows all of the Elders of the Universe to exist. Remember, they have to be the "best" in their chosen skill or they stop existing (at least, that's how it used to be...but I've done seen the Champion get his ass kicked in way too many comics for that dude to still be alive).

Didn't he lose to "Buried Alien" (aka Barry Allen aka The Flash)?

If I recall my comics correctly, he (the Runner) didn't even use the Space Stone correctly & was teleporting but moving so fast he thought he was running. Thanos took the stone & shrunk him or something, then traded him to the Collector for the Reality Stone.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I recall my comics correctly, he (the Runner) didn't even use the Space Stone correctly & was teleporting but moving so fast he thought he was running. Thanos took the stone & shrunk him or something, then traded him to the Collector for the Reality Stone.
Thanos first made Runner very old using the time stone, then he aged him backward into an infant.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahh...that's what it was. Wasn't too sure. Thanks!
Thanos then traded the Infant Runner to The Collector for the reality stone. Collector thought he got the best of the deal because he thought the stone was worthless. Thanos then showed him that the stone could warp reality, he then informed him that the time spell he put on Runner was temporary. When he left, Runner aged back to his regular age, and commenced to fucking Collector up for trying to add him to his collection.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Thanos then traded the Infant Runner to The Collector for the reality stone. Collector thought he got the best of the deal because he thought the stone was worthless. Thanos then showed him that the stone could warp reality, he then informed him that the time spell he put on Runner was temporary. When he left, Runner aged back to his regular age, and commenced to fucking Collector up for trying to add him to his collection.
Thanos really is a dick.
He's like one of those people you don't even want to try and be nice to.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The new West Coast Avengers. That's right, Ultron. Who knows who the second female is? She started in cartoons before comics.

wcaven2024001_cover.jpg

wcaven2024001_kim.jpg

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The new West Coast Avengers. That's right, Ultron. Who knows who the second female is? She started in cartoons before comics.

wcaven2024001_cover.jpg

wcaven2024001_kim.jpg
Definitely Firestar.

And I'm almost certain that's not Ultron. It's probably Hank Pym or that hybrid he created in the last comic he was in (both Ultron & Pym).

No Wonder Man, tho?

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely Firestar.

And I'm almost certain that's not Ultron. It's probably Hank Pym or that hybrid he created in the last comic he was in (both Ultron & Pym).

No Wonder Man, tho?
Right about Firestar but I'm not sure on Ultron, from what I've read it's supposed to be the real Ultron. No Hawkeye or Mockingbird either. Mockingbird has had an upgrade since the old West Coast Avengers days, I believe she was injected with the super soldier formula as well as the infinity formula that slows the aging process.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Fuck that cosmic ass Richard Simmons ass bitch. Thanos treated him like the bitch he is.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any of y'all been keeping up on the latest DC event, Absolute Power?

What did you think of the ending? And if you read the All-In Special, what did you think of that?

I never thought I'd see the day the DCU gets Zelda'd.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Any of y'all been keeping up on the latest DC event, Absolute Power?

What did you think of the ending? And if you read the All-In Special, what did you think of that?

I never thought I'd see the day the DCU gets Zelda'd.
Thanks for the tip gonna check out rob's review