Cool, you'll be single for the rest of your life.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
chicken-walking-slowly-cb9e22xbi8y5r49f.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
women really try to eat their cake and save it

for later at the same time..

No sorry, thats NOT the game..

you want THAT knigga, those are

THE FUCKIN RULES...

EAT then we MEET...

You want different rules THEEEEEEEEEN

You need a DIFFERENT KNIGGA...!!

Hoes just be out here WILIN!!!!!

dont get me wrong tho..

I FEED THE HOES... but there are dudes out there,

that just dont have time or shit be out of budget,

so hoes gotta adjust.. or keep it moving...

by the way..

its just ho babble so I aint even mad at her..

being flighty is part of what it is bruh!!!

JUST UNDERSTAND THE GAME BEFORE YOU PLAY

GATDAMMIT!!

is all IM SAYIN!!!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
An important aspect of dating dynamics is that the women have the most value in early adulthood. The men compete for them at this age range. Unfortunately, people are often immature at this age and women like this have a loud and influential voice. We have all seen how this ends. Fast forward 10-15 years, this woman will be single, bitter, with kid(s), and complaining that the “good men” aren’t available to her.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOl i be on the same shit with my hoes. LOL I ain't got time for small talk.

She pimpin lol I ain't mad at her.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
An important aspect of dating dynamics is that the women have the most value in early adulthood. The men compete for them at this age range. Unfortunately, people are often immature at this age and women like this have a loud and influential voice. We have all seen how this ends. Fast forward 10-15 years, this woman will be single, bitter, with kid(s), and complaining that the “good men” aren’t available to her.
It never fails, oh, let's not forget it's everyone else's fault but hers. But like I said these bitter women are gonna be single for the rest of their life with their dog til death.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why was this even posted? She’s not naked.. her rant was not thought provoking and barely coherent.. her posting it was garbage and the op reposting it was even worse..how did you even come across this pointless clip and why did you even think this vid deserved to be reposted op?

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Why was this even posted? She’s not naked.. her rant was not thought provoking and barely coherent.. her posting it was garbage and the op reposting it was even worse..how did you even come across this pointless clip and why did you even think this vid deserved to be reposted op?
and back to you OP .....

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I post plenty of naked women, unless y'all skip over them and miss them then that's your problem. Complaining about what I post isn't gonna stop me from posting what I want.

Some of y'all have selective shit y'all love to complain about no matter what people post in here, y'all will complain about it.

If I don't like a thread, I'll just keeping moving and keep scrolling without thinking twice..

This shit is entertainment for me..

Enjoy!