Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
It is not unprecedented to have the national guard in front of the White House ...

Name another time its happened. Doesn't matter that it's "for show" or the many other very obvious things you insist on typing out. Its unprecedented. It's an incredibly foolhardy escalation. It falls in line with a pattern he has of making things as chaotic as possible and we have no idea what happens next. Just stop typing so much man. Find some updates to post and cut out this retarded contrarian bullshit smdh

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So is today everything escalates to gunfire in the streets or worse? Yesterday was an escalation by the cops with their instigating and improper use of force. There will be a counter reaction today by protesters it's only human nature.
It is exactly what Trumps wants to rally up his base. He is going to fuck around and get the election handed back to him

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
How was he resisting?

Do you know the story on this cause?
Cause when the video started he had hands up surrendering... woman in front caused him to trip.. when he fell he put his hands behind his back And officer wit his dog... let the dog bite dude when at that point he wasn’t threat...

It doesn’t matter if dude was fucking running from the cops... at the point where the dog bit him .. he surrendered
Stop trying to minimize this shit like it's normal. :smh:
While this is "for show" it's totally unprecedented here in modern times and a move like this can definitely fan flames and escalate things much further. Stop with the constant, vuvuzela like commentary. This is a thread for meaningful updates and insights. Shit is too serious for nonsense man.
Has dude ever verified in the hand thread? Does anybody know this muhfucka in person?

I have become personally familiar with a lot of board members irl, we know each other's names, what we look like, and in many instances have met, done business, charity, activism, kicked it, etc.

Can ANYBODY vouch for this dude?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name another time its happened. Doesn't matter that it's "for show" or the many other very obvious things you insist on typing out. Its unprecedented. It's an incredibly foolhardy escalation. It falls in line with a pattern he has of making things as chaotic as possible and we have no idea what happens next. Just stop typing so much man. Find some updates to post and cut out this retarded contrarian bullshit smdh
You not making much sense. You got emotional and hung up on the word “unprecedented” why is it so important to you that I think it is unprecedented? Does it really change the core of our conversation because I feel it in not unprecedented?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a hard time locking arms with white folks on this shit. They have tried to hijack our agenda for years.
I have said many of times white people will march with you but when it comes to giving up their privilege and systemic racism they won’t. They will continue to march with you but vote differently behind your back.

But the reality we need White people to help the cause but we should Always be cautious