Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Looters Raid FCA Dealership Driving Off With Hellcats, Burn AMG GT In Mercedes Showroom (In The Bay)

Oh shit.....they stealing Hellcats now, LOL
@largebillsonlyplease @Dr. Truth
Bruh.....get me one too
I know y'all must have some connections out west

:blush::blush::blush:

I ain’t saying nothing about this here LOL

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Several years ago, I posted the documentary Eyes on the Prize on my website. I remember several international folks commenting on that post and saying they never knew that type of movement happened in the United States.

The plights of Black Americans are coming out in the Digital Age. America can no longer hide its abuse.

For Black AMERICANS to be such a small population of the world, we easily have some of the biggest influences on cultures. There is something to that!

Just MAYBE, we are not as alone as we thought we were. Maybe, we do have friends.

Always the first one to tell a authoritarian figure to treat their citizens right or face the consequences but doing the same fucking thing...

Some Southeast Asian president called out the United States about their treatment if black people, a few years ago....I forgot what country it was but his assessment was spot on.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Looters Raid FCA Dealership Driving Off With Hellcats, Burn AMG GT In Mercedes Showroom (In The Bay)

Bruh.....get me one too

:blush::blush::blush: :blush: :blush:

Just the clowns clowning lol

Unless they took them directly to the chop shop they'll be in cuffs

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

Bruh.....get me one too

:blush::blush::blush: :blush: :blush:

@Dannyblueyes got tired of biking everywhere; figured he could do this gig economy life in a more luxurious manner? Better pull up ride; bigger tips? :dunno: :lol:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

LightBulb head muthafucka. That's the ONLY way that lil half-pint muthafucka could get some king of power is become a pig with a gun and a badge. Punk muthafucka!

Last edited: