Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Looters Raid FCA Dealership Driving Off With Hellcats, Burn AMG GT In Mercedes Showroom (In The Bay)

Oh shit.....they stealing Hellcats now, LOL
@largebillsonlyplease @Dr. Truth
Bruh.....get me one too
I know y'all must have some connections out west

:blush::blush::blush: :blush: :blush:

source.gif

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you imagine seeing US Troops killing American citizens on these streets. TRUMP MUST FUCKIN GO!!!!!!!
For the record, I think his goose is already cooked. But they do that shit and its on camera???...:itsawrap: It aint enough Trumpettes and old fucks out there that would save his ass. With all the tough talk and flame fanning hes been doing since he took office. That would be the culmination of all the shit hes started playing out on front of the world. Ninja might get assassinated that shit happen. I really do believe the American public have had enough.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Muthafuckas more offended by buildings burning then the reasons why people burning them.....smh.

Yet,said nothing about these multi-billion dollar corporations stealing stimulus money from people....lol

I wish these companies stop releasing a statement because they dont care at all...If,they did they would have said something all these years...