Corey Holcomb is going IN on ex cohost Marcus

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
He talks shit about everyone that used to be on the show. He complains about people being bums and hangers-on, but those are the only people who fuck with him. Nobody with their shit together deals with him. The only reason Darlene has stayed with him all these years is that she doesn't have anything better to do.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah I saw Marcus response to Coreys response of him joking on Coreys broken wrists. I thought they made up. Because they had a falling out a while back. But I thought they were cool.

EDit: I just got through listening to Coreys side of the story. If what he said is true. Marcus fucked up, big time.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
He talks shit about everyone that used to be on the show. He complains about people being bums and hangers-on, but those are the only people who fuck with him. Nobody with their shit together deals with him. The only reason Darlene has stayed with him all these years is that she doesn't have anything better to do.

Dude is a miserable piece of shit....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga and his goofy ass fans stay talking dumb shit and calling everyone gay; shit is weird, stopped listening to his show after all that fallout with that other co host Zo...this nigga is mainly just a mean spirited jerk conspiracy theorist that has gained a following based on being a less funny version of Patrice O Neal

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is dark. Corey been talking shit for damn near 20 minutes. Saying alot of shit that he’s been holding in. DAMN

My nigga, Fuck you! Making me sit through niggas chewing gum and smacking in my hear. Ban this faggot!

Is he truthful brotha or is his side of the story shaky?

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This nigga and his goofy ass fans stay talking dumb shit and calling everyone gay; shit is weird, stopped listening to his show after all that fallout with that other co host Zo...this nigga is mainly just a mean spirited jerk conspiracy theorist that has gained a following based on being a less funny version of Patrice O Neal

After,he threw Zo under the bus; I left too. You don't do that to someone you know for years. Maybe,I'm the crazy one because if my homie owes me money or something close to that I'm not gonna put it out like that....it's a respect thing.

You don't treat someone that's close to you like some random person from the streets. Yeah,you can say "Where's my money or you owe me a huge favor". Or,you can easily say we're cutting ties due the money situation but Corey took it beyond the line....
I used to like his show; but dude never changes his thinking and he always needs an enemy so he lashes out on his male co-host. It's a pattern.

If,you disagree with him even the slightest he'll call you gay.... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After,he threw Zo under the bus; I left too. You don't do that to someone you know for years. Maybe,I'm the crazy one because if my homie owes me money or something close to that I'm not gonna put it out like that....it's a respect thing.

You don't treat someone that's close to you like some random person from the streets. Yeah,you can say "Where's my money or you owe me a huge favor". Or,you can easily say we're cutting ties due the money situation but Corey took it beyond the line....

If,you disagree with him even the slightest he'll call you gay....:smh: :smh: :smh:
Corey reached peak clown when he tried to say Godfrey was gay and completely made the shit up while stating like he had receipts. All because Godfrey didnt share the same opinion as him. Dude that literally brought Corey into the game.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is fact. Corey isn’t that funny, he’s just a ghetto Howard Stern with a fake Richard Pryor sound. You can tell most people tolerate him to get put on.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Marcus has always been a slow mf. Corey only had him on the show as a replacement for the smart dude he started that beef with. He's a bitch and a hypocrite for knowing Marcus was slow, but still had him on his show and is complaining about it now. He's also 100% correct about Dave Chappelle and his standup but people are afraid to say it. He's not. He speaks facts about comedians. People get mad about it. Sometimes he makes shit up for clicks. Corey's always beefing with people. That's how he makes his money. He has no political filter. He mixes beefs, facts, and entertainment for clicks.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey is turning into a drama hour cause every week it's something new.Darlene had her issue with her friend being on the shit,then Kraig has his issues with people from his show, deal's and money.

It's the Internet but remember it's still Hollywood where they'll chew you up and spit you out and these people have normal issues with each other as if it's Hollywood.Thats why the power is owning your own shit, this podcasting shit has done wonders for Corey and remember he was dealing with the Foxhole before and that's where he got his idea from until that fell apart because of money and personal issues so it happens and it's never going to stop cause everyone wants to be #1,they all want 5 minutes and and money to go with it.

Louis Dicks has it's a mans world which is good but that's probably because he's driving the ship and dealing with each one of them as individuals and not as a collective.

It's competitive and people allow that to override everything else.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
That nigga has no talent
Corey ain’t even that big

Exactly that's why on this one I can't really put this on Corey.

Corey actually handled this one like an adult and just had dude stop appearing on his show without turning it into some drama.

He even had him back on once to squash any rumors that they had issues.

However, it appears that he felt a certain way about Corey not fucking with him and eventually started going at him.

Corey stays on his ignorant sucka shit but this time I think he might be in the right.