Costco employee was body-shamed by her boss after following dress code. She was told to wear “Bigger Clothes”

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Shaq has entered the chat

Settin' herself for a Shaq visit and then OnlyFans here we come!!!
CtnkfeSVUAAVMVC.jpg:large

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
This fake lying attention whore again. She saw all the Home Depot girl attention then decided to do this dumb shit to get the same reaction. So many stupid fucks fall for this shit and blow her arrogant ass head up

She has some supporters but most people have been roasting her, talking about chick got on pajama pants, a waist trainer and a 2T shirt talking about she dress code appropriate..lol

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Just like men have to suppress our urges to mount women, women need to suppress their female rape instincts.

1159192_1_0717-Morality-Police_standard.jpg

Put down that outfit you know will provoke us. Women don't want a man sexually arousing them by force, we don't want the same thing being done to us repeatedly.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
FINAL-SEXUALSATISFACTION.jpg

Female rape is something I theorized they can instinctively be doing to men. Just like when I suppress my urge not to hurt a seal, they should put down that tight outfit that will provoke men. Their brains may think differently regarding attacting the opposite sex.

I looked at lesbian women, most of them dress differently similar to a man.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
FINAL-SEXUALSATISFACTION.jpg

Female rape is something I theorized they can instinctively be doing to men. Just like when I suppress my urge not to hurt a seal, they should put down that tight outfit that will provoke men. Their brains may think differently regarding attacting the opposite sex.

I looked at lesbian women, most of them dress differently similar to a man.
They dress that way because they aren't trying to attract male attention.

Women know what they're doing when they wear provocative clothes. I mentioned this to a few and they all swear they're not doing it for men. But I learned long ago to watch what women do not listen to what they say.

Have an ex that wears leggings everyday. Nikka EVERYDAY. Chocolate hour glass shaped. Atleast in the leggings. And from time to time she won't wear panties. Camel toe all over the place. She knew what she was doing.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Women know what they're doing when they wear provocative clothes. I mentioned this to a few and they all swear they're not doing it for men. But I learned long ago to watch what women do not listen to what they say.

Have an ex that wears leggings everyday. Nikka EVERYDAY. Chocolate hour glass shaped. Atleast in the leggings. And from time to time she won't wear panties. Camel toe all over the place. She knew what she was doing.

The loophole is when you say ”men” to women you're referring to all men, they aren't wearing that stuff for all men, they're wearing it for men who they don't mind looking at them, the men they don't want looking at them don't have any business looking at them... lol

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

f5a50e5863fe5b0013f1788c7cb9036837bea782_original.jpeg

FEPZA301-J30-169785-500px-650px.jpg

This is what they wear walking arond, their shirts never extend past their waist or they always tuck their shirt in. This exposes their booty fat, hips, and front which lays flat.

1678440158a9a7d0ba4e230065d0b0e8a6b9dcca3a_thumbnail_600x.jpg

Again, this is to expose their booty fat and not about showing their lean physique.

I throw on a polo untucked that extends down covering up everything. If I throw on a suit with a jacket, it covers up everything. Their pant suits are short as possible and tight.

b698da95ae41ae04d187f0bbbd9da06b.jpg

I am speaking in general, not saying this women did anything wrong, just highlighting the differences. I am also trying to make an equivalency with men.

Last edited: