CotDamn Caribbean Women

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The big dark-skinned one is a gold-digging attention whore, best admired from a distance who was cool ten years ago, but now she is doing what she can for her coin and attention.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The big dark-skinned one is a gold-digging attention whore, best admired from a distance who was cool ten years ago, but now she is doing what she can for her coin and attention.
At least post her name negro damn lol

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I know the broad, trust me she is off her bonkers in real life. Let's leave it at that.
i-dont-give-a-fuck-tupac-shakur.gif

Her name negro

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Why you knocking her hustle bruh
Couldn't care a rats ass about her hustle, that shit doesn't affect me, but it's the way she moves, for example, she will low-key disrespect Black men and people from the Carabian especially from Trinidad but when she goes there she acts like she is part of what's going on over there, so yeah she is bogus as fuck.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
@SymbasErothick

I've met here before. She's very clear what time she's on, but it works for her. I wasn't trying to holla, so she's good with me, lol.
That's the smart approach to dealing with women like her, cause if you don't your gonna learn.

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like she hit you with the

To be fair, I also met here right before her cha-ching era. She was well on her way but there was definitely opportunity there before the Dubai niggas came into play, lol. I ultimately passed but that ass... in her prime... was chef's kiss.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair, I also met here right before her cha-ching era. She was well on her way but there was definitely opportunity there before the Dubai niggas came into play, lol. I ultimately passed but that ass... in her prime... was chef's kiss.
Umm did you say DooDoobai?

giphy.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
that negro roadrage was acting like she 008
she sitting right next to me laughing at him sayin g i got this old negro
i told her let me hold a dollar
Dude she turned me off when she went on social media talking greasy about black men and the country of Trinidad. But don't let me fuffle your cape.