Craig Mack Talks, the interview he made just before he died.....

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He was signed to Death Row under the East Coast version that Eric B. was supposed to run so he could be talking about Suge or Eric B.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And how did this nigga get that much darker?
Yeah, he used to be much lighter. He looked "dark" as in funeral make-up dark in the video. His color didn't look natural.

what he used to look like.....
merlin_135442473_2a35c85a-c3bd-4968-8b78-e1caa69a776e-articleLarge.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read the Rollingstone article,sad to find out he passed from hiv/aids but it's real in the field and it's apart of life and it takes nothing away from what he did here on earth for his fans,"Flava in ya ear".

Craig and his brother were adopted and is origanlly from Harlem by way of Brentwood,LI but were adopted and that's all his family ex wife and daughters knows cause they say Mack had away of dancing around the truth or adding on to things making them not true at all.

I hope his doc comes out cause he was Bad Boy's first and gets just as much play as the rest on that lable.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
didnt suge knight admit to giving Easy E aids?

and its no rumour diddy and Mack did NOT get along?

Mack thought diddy was corny and faggy...

diddys out of control ego is legendary and Ill just leave it at that..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I read the Rollingstone article,sad to find out he passed from hiv/aids but it's real in the field and it's apart of life and it takes nothing away from what he did here on earth for his fans,"Flava in ya ear".

Craig and his brother were adopted and is origanlly from Harlem by way of Brentwood,LI but were adopted and that's all his family ex wife and daughters knows cause they say Mack had away of dancing around the truth or adding on to things making them not true at all.

I hope his doc comes out cause he was Bad Boy's first and gets just as much play as the rest on that lable.

^^^^

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
That media takeout article is bullshit, here's the actual Rolling Stone link:

@playahaitian, @keone, @tallblacknyc

@dik cashmere

Any of you familiar with what they've discovered about Mack?

Unfortunately yes
I think his sister came out said he had aids. Wouldnt have no treatment.
That made more sense than dying of hart attack they way he looked.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Would there be anything you'd be able to and feel comfortable to add/confirm?

I think his sister came out said he had aids. Wouldnt have no treatment.
That made more sense than dying of hart attack they way he looked.
Not sure if it was his sister, but Mack had other health issues as well. The problem is he kept everything to himself. This goes back to before he was mc ez

The time at bad boy just compounded it all because he was done so wrong there. Without him that label wouldn’t be what it was. Big took issue with him saying he’s praying for big and puff on when god comes, and basically puff took his side.

Mack had christian values and it was a tug of war mentally being signed to puff. After he left the label puff had him blackballed. He had two singles that had a big buzz, but puff called all the stations and told them not to put his shit in rotation leaving Mack struggling

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Not sure if it was his sister, but Mack had other health issues as well. The problem is he kept everything to himself. This goes back to before he was mc ez

The time at bad boy just compounded it all because he was done so wrong there. Without him that label wouldn’t be what it was. Big took issue with him saying he’s praying for big and puff on when god comes, and basically puff took his side.

Mack had christian values and it was a tug of war mentally being signed to puff. After he left the label puff had him blackballed. He had two singles that had a big buzz, but puff called all the stations and told them not to put his shit in rotation leaving Mack struggling
Man puff evil dude.
Karma came and collect
Thanks for the info smh

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Mack had more than a few singles.

That Frank Sinatra shit got heavy air play.

If P Shitty did in fact do that he should slowly die in the deepest dingiest cell.