Crusita, is the banana lady in her village

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered
Add in most of them don't even wear draws with them, lawd.

Moose knuckle on deck
AP1GczOr3t7hIwfNGOiiokJOll5gjIgNunuJ7RWjGqA9eyX115PXgtO7hW-hllNO2tZVx53ySiKX2_2DiiGz7K7u0oyBmPtPt0CXcLY2CKqmnXCRSSIMaPm0DL96AGOtdQu2kn-uBc3maSE6gCn65OUwpTWacRyzl0M15sygcIcdxXx9LujZQYCsNEs8Aa6mIAgFNwSzpPKyisqMBDgpGwE5PJgorkoAfSFEY36FqLS248LL3XMx2REwlq_TDMtulMCz553SHMFeXED5Rv47LC-rNjHZsqVk10GchwbB7no1VGkZoJjR7erdYmMeSETCO77wcYXvhchJvB1jcIecMa-84seG240efWiuxLXxChd0NjaYPBUbIZPLD-H4x_2V3jBv7rtzNm5FPAIfc0XbE-BckH9cnN7HYP0X9htDlAWTZkfsgWNa2Fw321XttqNLpR8GYwGQxCdoLDb3JVMh6_sq-Hp1nsu_wCFIIwjALqfy0FlALXklbZl_7UymON8GDoHHLki8zT0N6OyW0zJWpOn2fX8euKUkoC5PXjRrHgym1PbUh97p5I1-Q6QmbjrX_4gI-eWBhhBagDmclXhPLbaZ4U2_qlwxO8ad9n7qxqiCud0XXXXW-aWcmKoXHeCA8Z3tJEH8OX7FSkkGENt-kbI12c1c15HRq7joWpkI7UTCs-HI61kIFljLEv0NV9ZybCbep6MrM5mWeiJ9Tie97jD_fBbv0TEabEQNsvWUiMzY4bSNyWL1xAHoJEvAW68h8j1GRyocg2588vmy2ZZAivghpHj8SCDoRCiOy3Zd33-LKujVuh4X1W1ednTII-HNdE7yIxCqh0qLiuIoaW8BLUt_oB2HEe-_H9pKPrwYMtN1pYLjiLAVeveeVyst-Mw6W9SjfaSo2MYoyEzFfBLiiEZFzwW1=w480-h270-s-no-gm

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Sun dresses nice, but them yoga pants show that ass and that monkey.

It seem like yoga pants is the dress code in airports. That's all I see flying out of DFW.
Well, I know a lot of women who wear summer dresses with no panties, and if they're going up an escalator or something like that... Your day will be made.

Team Sun Dress all day. :yes:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Not to mention on hot summer days, that cleavage be glistening in the sunshine... Mannnn, listen here.
Look, you cannot name the upper region-isity, the debate came over only the lower region-itionous, namely the bootay and camel formations. Lets keep it apples to apples.

Breastisisisis is another separate clothing apparatus to the Yoga Pants. Unfair advantage.

red-card-soccer-langleyrams-2.jpg

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Look, you cannot name the upper region-isity, the debate came over only the lower region-itionous, namely the bootay and camel formations. Lets keep it apples to apples.

Breastisisisis is another separate clothing apparatus to the Yoga Pants. Unfair advantage.

red-card-soccer-langleyrams-2.jpg
Damn, my Bad, Bruh. You're 100% correct.

But let me ask you this. Would you rather see nice plump booties through leggings, or would you rather view the raw and natural, smooth tanned creamy thighs walking in the sun light; while the back of that short summer dress is struggling to keep the buttocksess from jiggly jiggly jiggling?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Damn, my Bad, Bruh. You're 100% correct.

But let me ask you this. Would you rather see nice plump booties through leggings, or would you rather view the raw and natural, smooth tanned creamy thighs walking in the sun light; while the back of that short summer dress is struggling to keep the buttocksess from jiggly jiggly jiggling?
Lookie here man, there is no IF or OR, I love pussy and the bodies they come with, I appreciate both outfits, let us just bask in all its glory. Lol

No arguement here.