Da fuq is going on in the DMV?????

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1655db3e1adc8c51988ed66ddb6228b1.jpg

Man wanted for sex act with cucumber in Northwest DC​

Ben Dennis
Tue, September 10, 2024 at 4:04 PM EDT·2 min read

WASHINGTON (DC News Now) – Police said they were investigating after a homeowner’s camera caught a man performing a sex act on himself with a cucumber in her driveway.
The Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) said it happened around 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 6 in the Truxton Circle neighborhood, not far from Dunbar High School.
DC News Now obtained video of the incident from the owner of the security camera who hoped sharing the footage, which she posted on Reddit, would help police identify the man in order to protect her neighbors and students.
“I was so disgusted, and freaked out,” Catherine Baker said, after reviewing the footage.
(Metropolitan Police Department)

(Metropolitan Police Department)
It was around dinnertime when Baker’s camera recorded a man with an apparent lunch box entering her driveway and lodging a cucumber in the grille of Baker’s SUV. The video shows the man checking to see if the coast is clear before turning his back to the SUV and beginning to use the cucumber in the sex act.
“I want people, I want my neighbors to know and keep an eye out for this person. I want parents to be mindful. There’s a lot of kids, there are high school students, they walk themselves to and from school but we all have to be vigilant about this kind of thing,” Baker said.
  • d94ae63684776a4b834e1b5288c8d53c
  • 920a87dfb0e1e8594ebba439492b2920
The police report Baker filed details something else that is clear in the video: the man chose to keep going. He comes around the passenger side of the SUV, then performs the sexual act again. He appears to notice the security camera before putting the cucumber back in the lunchbox and then walks away down the adjacent alley.
28ea2cbaf21bcf0f6d3f357f6e41c722

“It was that eye contact that really unsettled me, because it then continues for longer than one would imagine. And of course, then he saves the cucumber for later, so it really leaves one with a lot of questions that no one wants to have on their mind,” said Baker, who had not seen the man prior to his appearance in the video.
D.C.’s indecent exposure law says that any public penetration for sexual gratification violates the law. Penalties include a fine of up to $300, prison time of no more than 90 days, or both.
Outside Dunbar High School Tuesday, Safe Passage Ambassador Vinnia Narh told DC News Now: “There are children walking around, neighborhood kids, elementary school, middle school and high school. So, it’s just a kid-friendly neighborhood so we definitely want to get him out of the way.”
Copyright 2024 Nexstar Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.