dallas fans, don't laugh at the raiders in this preseason game...

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
in 2006, the saints made the cowboys WHOLE TEAM say, "no mas," in dallas.

STFU. i have NEVER seen a team so dominated in the playoffs from the beginning to the end of the game.

New Orleans 42, Dallas 17... remember?

and the game was NOT as close as the score indicates. :hmm:

"Cowboys fans headed for the exits when the third quarter ended -- it was already 10 p.m., after all -- leaving the seats mostly to the gold-and-black clad Saints fans. And there were plenty of them, as heard every time "Dooooo-ce" McAllister got the ball, or when "Reg-gie!" Bush did something exciting. Chants of "Who Dat?!" rang out throughout the fourth quarter."

yeah, i'm a raiders fan... :hmm::smh::(:angry::angry::angry:

:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::smh::smh:

:puke::puke:

:hmm:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

EdShank1

wannabe star
Registered
It's just pre-season brother. No need to throw stones. :lol:

See ya on Thanksgiving @ Cowboys Stadium

Go Cowboys!!!!

*We did put up 17, no matter what you say. J/K!*:lol:

BMG

Star
Registered
this has been the worst raider game ive seen in a minute, just bad all around

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the Cowboys will always be my team.....despite their failed attempts to get a playoff win in the past decade

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Atleast the 'Boys scored something respectable! Then again, blow out is a blow out!

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ah yes, the 2006 New Orleans Saints season. That season was like a big dream to me that I never wanted to end:yes:

Yeah I remember the Saints putting it on the Cowboys that season. Don't forget the Saints also beat the Giants 30-7 that year. I also remember that season that Drew Brees passed for 500 yards against the Bengals and still lost. I was like WTF? But I still love them
faith.jpg

BMG

Star
Registered
I'm not really mad at your D, but the O has got to stay on the field for more than a minute to help the D out.

i'm not expecting too much from the raiders this year, the d is terrible run defense especially but the penalties arent helping either
its like we can't even get a break, murphy had a awesome catch then he turns around and fumbles the ball

famousone81

Potential Star
Registered
I guess i'm the only one still nervous about the Saints defense. The Raiders still have put up 237+ yards receiving.

Piff504

Rising Star
Registered
I guess i'm the only one still nervous about the Saints defense. The Raiders still have put up 237+ yards receiving.

youre not the only one. too many Saints fans around me getting too confident about this coming season. i wish the best for them

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea and after that game the Saints went on to.......not do a goh damn thing as usual but continue their trend of going to the post season one season and not making it the next. Parcells lost that shit. That shit was so bad it was hilarious. On some real shit. Sean Payton was beating our ass and was still doing fake punts and kicks and shit. Parcells was coaching like Payton was gonna take it easy on us. He was already mad the Cowboys re-signed Romo.