Dam failure in Minnesota

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KqGq-L.gif

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
They probably never thought that the damn would never break. That damn is definitely out of commission.

The damn seems like it’s holding up.

Appears that all that debris is reducing the flow of water so it found an alternate route.

Is this plausible….remove debris and dam is restored??

Until……

Carry on…….

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The damn seems like it’s holding up.

Appears that all that debris is reducing the flow of water so it found an alternate route.

Is this plausible….remove debris and dam is restored??

Until……

Carry on…….
No, that debris wasn’t enough to break. The damn it was just too much damn water at one time you see the water with around down. Remember, this is a old ass damn and also water in mass quantity has a lot of power.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
No, that debris wasn’t enough to break. The damn it was just too much damn water at one time you see the water with around down. Remember, this is a old ass damn and also water in mass quantity has a lot of power.

Naw, I was saying that the debris is blocking the water from going thru the damn so it went around it.

Plausible????

Carry on……..

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moved up here last Summer. I'm in the cities, but we been getting rain damn near everyday for the last week and a half. This is like a hour and a half west of Minneapolis. Supposed to get more rain tonight too. All the rivers here are high right now and this state is so flat I'm shocked this doesn't happen more often here. Hope everybody got out.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gotta feel for the owners of that house. maybe its just me but i'd be too antsy to live in a house next to or around a dam just because of situations like this

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
gotta feel for the owners of that house. maybe its just me but i'd be too antsy to live in a house next to or around a dam just because of situations like this
And that was an old damn too so you know one day something was going to happen. The house was built right too, but it cannot survive with that land erosion.