Dame Dash ordered to sell Roc-A-Fella records shares. And now owes 8 million in taxes and still 800K chikd support

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dame been exposed to us who has common sense. Dame wasn't shit without Jay-z. Dude been had more than enough time and opportunities to make another HOV.

To be fair to Dame...

Jay needed him and wouldn't be where he is without Dame involved in his origin story.

I joke on Dame but he did incredible work during the Roc era

Sadly ever since... his act expired

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
To be fair to Dame...

Jay needed him and wouldn't be where he is without Dame involved in his origin story.

I joke on Dame but he did incredible work during the Roc era

Sadly ever since... his act expired
Ask yourself if Jay-z would've still been successful without Dame. Dame ain't no magical negro, he got y'all believing he's got the golden touch, yet he hasn't turned anyone else into gold including himself.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ask yourself if Jay-z would've still been successful without Dame. Dame ain't no magical negro, he got y'all believing he's got the golden touch, yet he hasn't turned anyone else into gold including himself.

that's the thing no one can answer that.

And Jay despite all the tension NEVER discredits how influential Dame was to his success.

So if Bigs and Jay say Dame was important what more do you need?

Now was Dame also one of the reasons for it's downfall? Was Dame act getting old and hurtful to the brand?

That's true too

But he helped develop the greatest rapper alive. You do that I'm not going to just wave it off and say do it again with the hundreds of thousands of "never was" in the peanut gallery.

I give Dame his respect and I give him his criticism.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

And Jay despite all the tension NEVER discredits how influential Dame was to his success.

Now was Dame also one of the reasons for it's downfall? Was Dame act getting old and hurtful to the brand?

That's true too

But he helped develop the greatest rapper alive. You do that I'm not going to just wave it off and say do it again with the hundreds of thousands of "never was" in the peanut gallery.

Dame did not create Jay-z, Dame was at the right place at the right time. Who knows why he never discredited Dame when it would've been easy to. Maybe he respected the contributions he made. Dame was just a mouth piece and contributed ideas. He has no producer nor writing credits.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's true too

niggas sayin they made Hov, ok so, make another Hov......

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
niggas sayin they made Hov, ok so, make another Hov......
I know right nigga's Talking about Nas made illmatic make another illmatic then. LOL All lies talking about RZA made Wutang well make another wutang RZA. lol

Some shit is one of one bruh ain't no make another hov ain't no other hov.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s keeping a foot on Dame’s neck…..HOV!

Dame been exposed to us who has common sense. Dame wasn't shit without Jay-z. Dude been had more than enough time and opportunities to make another HOV.
Facts….

Dash Motor Oil
Bloc Saavy social media network
Projects with numerous artists that flopped
3 wack movies…the 3rd one was just a mashed up edit of the first 2
Dash Diabetes Network
Dusky & the Vibe rock band
Mixed Nuts Comedy show

That nigga fails at everything he does on his own
3 niggas became billionaires, or damn near close to it once they stopped fucking with him
Jay, Ye and Kevin Hart

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dame did not create Jay-z, Dame was at the right place at the right time. Who knows why he never discredited Dame when it would've been easy to. Maybe he respected the contributions he made. Dame was just a mouth piece and contributed ideas. He has no producer nor writing credits.

Where did I say he CREATED Jay?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He’s keeping a foot on Dame’s neck…..HOV!

Facts….

Dash Motor Oil
Bloc Saavy social media network
Projects with numerous artists that flopped
3 wack movies…the 3rd one was just a mashed up edit of the first 2
Dash Diabetes Network
Dusky & the Vibe rock band
Mixed Nuts Comedy show

That nigga fails at everything he does on his own
3 niggas became billionaires, or damn near close to it once they stopped fucking with him
Jay, Ye and Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
It's like Bill Belichick and Tom Brady

It wasn't that easy to draft and just make another Brady.

Sometimes you have to humble yourself.

Dame's power came from Jay-Z's talent, so it was a partnership that Dame took for granted.
Perfect example

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's like Bill Belichick and Tom Brady

It wasn't that easy to draft and just make another Brady.

Sometimes you have to humble yourself.

Dame's power came from Jay-Z's talent, so it was a partnership that Dame took for granted.

Same for women who divorce they husband after 10 years and 2 kids. Thinking the grass is greener. Now they 40 , 2 kids, and overweight and the dating market not there. Then a year later realize they fucked up and want they husband back. Yet the husband is flourishing at 40 with his freedom.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just don’t believe he owns that shit.

Just a couple of months ago he admitted that he barely made 6k a year.

But that was a boss move, right?

I don't believe it either this is a lot confusing stuff especially when cam and mase git involved. Dame just talking to talk. I hoped ilh3 would j7st be honest.

But I do believe the fed is involved

And that it will end up back with Hov.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Stay focused. Who said you said he did?

I am focused man.

You talking with me. I never said nor co signed that Dame created Hov. So I ain't talking about that. I'm addressing what I said. And what you disagree with. You talking about he didn't create Jay Z okay I agree. But it does matter that Jay gives him credit no matter what.

Certainly more than what you or I say.

And dame executive produced by the way.

We cannot erase his contributions.

But that doesn't make Jay beholden to Dame. Or the sole reason for Jay success. I haven't heard anyone say that.

As much as I criticized and teased Dame? I still respect all the hard work he did.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
my question is
how much can one make off the shares until jay reclaims them in 2031

Nothing.

Most likely they'd lose money.

Reasonable Doubt is widely considered to be Jay's best album but it didn't really sell much and I doubt it makes enough from streaming to justify the cost of winning it in that bid.

Especially since Jay (and probably Biggs) will be willing to overpay for it since he's always openly talked about it being the most important album to him.

Ironically he once offered Dame and Biggs his portion of the other Rocafella Jay Z albums which they declined.

Dame is probably regretting that decision now.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope Jay Z, buys the stock.

No real need to,

Jay already has his share (33.333%), and in 6 years he'll own 100% if the rights for free.

The bidding is supposed to start at $1.2 mil..... no one is gonna make that off of 1/3 of reasonable doubt in 6 years.....

Can the owner of 1/3 even do advertising/ marketing deals without at least one of the other 3rds approval?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am focused man.

You talking with me. I never said nor co signed that Dame created Hov. So I ain't talking about that. I'm addressing what I said. And what you disagree with. You talking about he didn't create Jay Z okay I agree. But it does matter that Jay gives him credit no matter what.

Certainly more than what you or I say.

And dame executive produced by the way.

We cannot erase his contributions.

But that doesn't make Jay beholden to Dame. Or the sole reason for Jay success. I haven't heard anyone say that.

As much as I criticized and teased Dame? I still respect all the hard work he did.
Listen bruh, Dame was in the right place at the right time. Jay-z's talent was the foundation for rockafella's success. Fuck Dame.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Listen bruh, Dame was in the right place at the right time. Jay-z's talent was the foundation for rockafella's success. Fuck Dame.

Z2FT4b.gif