Dame Dash ordered to sell Roc-A-Fella records shares. And now owes 8 million in taxes and still 800K chikd support

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You ain't nothing but a hype man's groupie.. anybody could make another Dame

Bro you know what's crazy?

Every single word you typed about Dame?

I been said.

But over the years I've softened my stance after talking to dudes who were actually there and from his era and his hood who gave me the other side.

I cannot convince you and I understand your opinion.

But just remember through it all? No one on the Roc including Jay and Bigs will ever co sign what you said.

To me? That says a lot and I ain't the one to shout different from the sideline.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bro you know what's crazy?

Every single word you typed about Dame?

I been said.

But over the years I've softened my stance after talking to dudes who were actually there and from his era and his hood who gave me the other side.

I cannot convince you and I understand your opinion.

But just remember through it all? No one on the Roc including Jay and Bigs will ever co sign what you said.

To me? That says a lot and I ain't the one to shout different from the sideline.

Man you can't say that, Jay probably saying fuck that loud mouth mofo. And stop acting like Dame was the driving force behind Rocafella. You do know there were 3 partners.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
He’s keeping a foot on Dame’s neck…..HOV!

Facts….

Dash Motor Oil
Bloc Saavy social media network
Projects with numerous artists that flopped
3 wack movies…the 3rd one was just a mashed up edit of the first 2
Dash Diabetes Network
Dusky & the Vibe rock band
Mixed Nuts Comedy show

That nigga fails at everything he does on his own
3 niggas became billionaires, or damn near close to it once they stopped fucking with him
Jay, Ye and Kevin Hart
Pro keds!

And what 3 wack movies?

Paid in Full, Paper soldiers and Backstage . Plus death of a dynasty. Was cool

State property was just over the top

And don’t forget Kanye came from Dame

So did the Diplomats and Cam’Ron

Without Dame, JaŸ-z would still be rapping Hawaiian Sophie style

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pro keds!

And what 3 wack movies?

Paid in Full, Paper soldiers and Backstage . Plus death of a dynasty. Was cool

State property was just over the top

And don’t forget Kanye came from Dame

So did the Diplomats and Cam’Ron

Without Dame, JaŸ-z would still be rapping Hawaiian Sophie style
Those aren’t Dame movies . You’re talking about ROC shit. The stuff I named is what he tried to do after HOV left

Loisadas, Honor Up and another movie are the ones in question

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Those aren’t Dame movies . You’re talking about ROC shit. The stuff I named is what he tried to do after HOV left

Loisadas, Honor Up and another movie are the ones in question

The last film work spoken of by Dame, which piqued my interest, was a documentary about Larry Davis. Shortly after that was mentioned Larry Davis, was killed in prison.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So from what I understand, the only thing of value Rocafella holds is the Jay Z album "Reasonable Doubt".
How much income does that album really generate? I would love to know.
The most popular song is "Ain't No Nigga". However how many times are we hearing this song in 2024?

People talk about owning their masters but if you ain't Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Springsteen, Mellencamp, Prince, MJ, Beatles, Eagles, GNR, etc your songs aren’t that marketable. Where are we hearing these old ass rap songs?

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Why is Dame trying to front like he's selling his shares when it's public knowledge that the US Marshall's are selling them :smh:

Also, why the fuck would anyone pay the amount of money he's hoping to own one third of Jay's lowest selling (but best) album for about six years just so Dame will give them a ROC-a-Fella chain that probably cost around 50,000 :confused:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So from what I understand, the only thing of value Rocafella holds is the Jay Z album "Reasonable Doubt".
How much income does that album really generate? I would love to know.
The most popular song is "Ain't No Nigga". However how many times are we hearing this song in 2024?

People talk about owning their masters but if you ain't Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Springsteen, Mellencamp, Prince, MJ, Beatles, Eagles, GNR, etc your songs aren’t that marketable. Where are we hearing these old ass rap songs?
True. Rarely or never hear Jay Z songs in commercials, movies or sporting events.

Mostly the New York joint with Alicia Keys

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True. Rarely or never hear Jay Z songs in commercials, movies or sporting events.

Mostly the New York joint with Alicia Keys
No no. You actually do hear Jay Z songs in commercials and movies. I have heard "Heart of the City","No Church In the Wild" and "N-Words in Paris". Jay Z owns the masters to all these songs.

What I am saying is the Reasonable Doubt is the ONLY album in which he shares ownership of the masters with Dame and Biggs.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

He's talking out his ass.

There is literally a law, the 1976 Copyright Revision Act, which means artist can legally claim and have their masters returned to them after 35 years which for Reasonable Doubt would be 2031.

I haven't heard anything about Biggs selling his share of it and don't think it's true since Dame had an issue with both of them for taking legal action against him to prevent him selling his shares. When Dame spoke in this he stared Biggs didn't want him to sell his share so I don't see Biggs selling his immediately after.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

There is literally a law, the 1976 Copyright Revision Act, which means artist can legally claim and have their masters returned to them after 35 years which for Reasonable Doubt would be 2031.

I haven't heard anything about Biggs selling his share of it and don't think it's true since Dame had an issue with both of them for taking legal action against him to prevent him selling his shares. When Dame spoke in this he stared Biggs didn't want him to sell his share so I don't see Biggs selling his immediately after.

Sadly for a man named no joke

Nothing he says can be taken seriously

Biggs and Jay BEEN good.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

And Choke talking in circles.

If damn had the money Dame would just pay the debt. What's all this big money talk? Dame ain't got it.

You can't be talking all this big money I don't care talk and basically on ebay selling your chain?

Anyone SERIOUS already understood it was 3 years. This about pissing off Jay.

You need 2/3 vote on any business with reasonable doubt. If Jay CONTROLS the deciding shares PLUS gets it back in 6 years PLUS has existing relationships with nearly every entity you would WANT to help you use the property...

Why would buy it?

Unless you have the existing revenue and support to go all out...

And again not PISS OFF Jay.

I'd buy it give it Hov and try to be a part of the next anniversary project or anything else affiliated with him and Bey.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The crazy thing is he said that bullshit with such conviction that you know a lot of people will absolutely believe it.
Those people are prone to believe in fanciful tales. I wouldn't want to be known as gullible and naive. Then again, I listen to the Hot 97 Rocafella Freestyles and pretend Ether never existed.

Those folks really thought Jay was their family. And they tried to sell that image to the audience. And the audience, for the most part, bought it. You see it in the Byron Allen threads. You see it in the Master P threads. Negroes who cannot read past the headline and yet fill in the entire article in their head.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And Choke talking in circles.

If damn had the money Dame would just pay the debt. What's all this big money talk? Dame ain't got it.

You can't be talking all this big money I don't care talk and basically on ebay selling your chain?

Anyone SERIOUS already understood it was 3 years. This about pissing off Jay.

You need 2/3 vote on any business with reasonable doubt. If Jay CONTROLS the deciding shares PLUS gets it back in 6 years PLUS has existing relationships with nearly every entity you would WANT to help you use the property...

Why would buy it?

Unless you have the existing revenue and support to go all out...

And again not PISS OFF Jay.

I'd buy it give it Hov and try to be a part of the next anniversary project or anything else affiliated with him and Bey.
Word and folk forget he's been called out multiple times for not paying chesup

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He’s been exposed as a snitch, liar and coward
He’s not supposed to be taken seriously

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why is Dame trying to front like he's selling his shares when it's public knowledge that the US Marshall's are selling them :smh:

Also, why the fuck would anyone pay the amount of money he's hoping to own one third of Jay's lowest selling (but best) album for about six years just so Dame will give them a ROC-a-Fella chain that probably cost around 50,000 :confused:

If you have $10 mil to pay for a share of something that won't net you $10 mil, you can just get your own chain made :dunno:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
If you have $10 mil to pay for a share of something that won't net you $10 mil, you can just get your own chain made :dunno:

Yeah but Dame clearly states it's not official unless he personally puts in on your neck.

Basically the chain costs $50,000 and you pay an extra fee of $9,500,000 to have the privilege of Dame putting on you personally.

wink-hey.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

People asking that of Dame are dumb as hell and probably likely to be dick riders who really believe all the bullshit they see about celebrity wealth and lifestyle.

Dame is "broke" when compared to people who are excessively wealthy but I suspect he's still doing far better than 90% of people in the world. I don't think people really understand how few multimillionaires and better actually exist.

This is at least a respectable and somewhat honest answer which is refreshing from Dame as opposed to his placing the blame on others.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
People asking that of Dame are dumb as hell and probably likely to be dick riders who really believe all the bullshit they see about celebrity wealth and lifestyle.

Dame is "broke" when compared to people who are excessively wealthy but I suspect he's still doing far better than 90% of people in the world. I don't think people really understand how few multimillionaires and better actually exist.

This is at least a respectable and somewhat honest answer which is refreshing from Dame as opposed to his placing the blame on others.
Oh word?

Your boy ones 8 million taxes