Damn kids grow up too fast these days. 8-year-old drives herself to Target

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

ti-wtf.gif

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Although the exact route the girl took is not clear, Google Maps shows the store is more than 10 miles from where the she was reported missing and about a 20-25 minute drive."

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's been outta control before this situation and her parents probably allow her to do what she wants.

I would of kicked her ass and the next time she ever thinks about driving is when she's 30 and stealing she wouldn't dare do that again.I stand bad ass kids

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I've been hearing similar stories every couple years or so since I was a child. At this point in life I'm willing to acknowledge the reality that children steal cars from time to time. It is what it is.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So... am I the only one who thinks the guardian(s) of the 8 yo told her to go to store and pick up some items for the house?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She took $400 and the family car,

All to go to Target?!!!

To get a Frappuccino and who knows what else,

The police made Target give the money back......hahaha

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So... am I the only one who thinks the guardian(s) of the 8 yo told her to go to store and pick up some items for the house?

If it was the corner store, maybe...... but to have an 8 yr drive 20ish minutes to go to a Target.....

Nah fam, that's rebellion not misguided/lazy parents

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it was the corner store, maybe...... but to have an 8 yr drive 20ish minutes to go to a Target.....

Nah fam, that's rebellion not misguided/lazy parents
The way it is being reported and the details given, including the family declining to get on camera and declining to give a comment...
says to me, that child probably gets treated like an adult by the family and they allowed her to do it and treated like a typical store run.

"Go to the store right quick, get such and such items, treat yourself to a Frapp, hold this $400 and here are the keys to car. Don't take too long now."

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way it is being reported and the details given, including the family declining to get on camera and declining to give a comment...
says to me, that child probably gets treated like an adult by the family and they allowed her to do it and treated like a typical store run.

"Go to the store right quick, get such and such items, treat yourself to a Frapp, hold this $400 and here are the keys to car. Don't take too long now."

Bruh, who would want to be on camera as the face of bad parenting and / or neglecting your kids?

They only know the kid took the car because they saw it on their security system.

The child took $400 cash, the car keys and the car!

I wouldn't want to show my face either. That's embarrassing as fuck!!

I used to go to the corner store to buy my aunts cigarettes and beer as a runt.......

This story here, driving 20+ mins to target as an 8yr old in a Nissan Rogue...... fam, this is NOTHING like how we used to do

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

You mean sounds about white… the drink, the fact they smashed a mailbox and no charges were pressed, the fact the kid got their money back from target after using some of their items, and that the family face wasn’t plastered all over the screen.. Betty white

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

An 8-year-old girl was located inside a Target after she got into a vehicle and drove away from her home Sunday morning, according to Bedford police