Damn Mukesh Ambani, who is worth $120billion and he only 11th richest man in the world

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
I always wondered what it would be like to live that life or be that rich. I imagine when your that rich and everyone treats you like a god, it's impossible to be grounded as a human being. Your view of reality is gonna be severely warped. The prism or lens you see the world through is a mirror reflection of the world around you, which probably only makes up less than 10% of the global population. Your sense of entitlement or self is unreasonable high and inflated. You can never be grounded in reality when your identity as a person is solely attached to extreme unparalleled wealth and all the unspoken idolatry that comes with it.

Supreme Lurker XXL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always wondered what it would be like to live that life or be that rich. I imagine when your that rich and everyone treats you like a god, it's impossible to be grounded as a human being. Your view of reality is gonna be severely warped. The prism or lens you see the world through is a mirror reflection of the world around you, which probably only makes up less than 10% of the global population. Your sense of entitlement or self is unreasonable high and inflated. You can never be grounded in reality when your identity as a person is solely attached to extreme unparalleled wealth and all the unspoken idolatry that comes with it.
You are right. I'm just thinking of what dirt did he do to need that much security
Or what does he know, to need that much protection