Danny Masterson (That 70's Show) Arrested And Charged With Rape Dating As Far Back As 2003.....

Simply_Black

International
International Member

The American actor Danny Masterson, star of the hit sitcom That '70s Show, has been charged with forcibly raping three women in the early 2000s.

The 44-year-old was arrested by detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department's robbery and homicide division on Wednesday and later released on bail.

Police opened an investigation into sexual assault allegations made against Masterson by four women in March 2017.

As a result of the allegations, he was written out of the Netflix comedy show The Ranch in December 2017. At the time, the actor said he was "very disappointed".

The allegations emerged at the height of the MeToo movement as powerful figures in the entertainment industry, including Harvey Weinstein, were accused of sexual assault and harassment. Masterson was dropped by his talent agency after the allegations became public.

He now faces charges that he raped a 23-year-old woman between January and December 2001. He is also alleged to have raped a 28-year-old woman in April 2003 and a 23-year-old woman between October and December of that year.

Prosecutors say all of the incidents are alleged to have happened at Masterson's home.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
raw

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The American actor Danny Masterson, star of the hit sitcom That '70s Show, has been charged with forcibly raping three women in the early 2000s.

The 44-year-old was arrested by detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department's robbery and homicide division on Wednesday and later released on bail.

Police opened an investigation into sexual assault allegations made against Masterson by four women in March 2017.

As a result of the allegations, he was written out of the Netflix comedy show The Ranch in December 2017. At the time, the actor said he was "very disappointed".

The allegations emerged at the height of the MeToo movement as powerful figures in the entertainment industry, including Harvey Weinstein, were accused of sexual assault and harassment. Masterson was dropped by his talent agency after the allegations became public.

He now faces charges that he raped a 23-year-old woman between January and December 2001. He is also alleged to have raped a 28-year-old woman in April 2003 and a 23-year-old woman between October and December of that year.

Prosecutors say all of the incidents are alleged to have happened at Masterson's home.

Hey yo look at that muthafuckas face tho

That cacs face got

Rapey all over it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah you might want to look him up, he has a history of fucking famous chicks when they were underage.

I'm still shocked he was never Me-too'd.

Well damn you not wrong

But i aint wrong either

Not ONE SINGLE ME TOO

With THAT many at bats and games played?

I stand by my original statement

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Mila Kunis was 14 on the 70's show and was making out with that one guy in almost every episode.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
His wife is a piece of work too ...

Personal life

In 2004, Phillips began dating Danny Masterson;[23] the couple met at a poker tournament in Las Vegas. They are both Scientologists.[24] The couple announced their engagement in March 2009.[25] They were married on October 18, 2011, in a private castle in Ireland.[26] On February 14, 2014, Phillips gave birth to their daughter, Fianna Francis Masterson.[27]

Phillips has starred with Masterson in several films and in a 2011 episode of Fox's Raising Hope.

On February 17, 2017, Masterson revealed that Phillips had been suffering from kidney disease for five years. She was born with small kidneys and had been battling the disease by living a stress-free life, eating a vegan diet, and getting dialysis. She suffered from a blood infection and was in need of a transplant.[28] On April 7, 2017, she received a kidney transplant.[29]

Allegations

In November 2017, actor Daniel Franzese alleged that Phillips had "ridiculed" him about his sexuality and weight and physically assaulted him on the set of Bully. Phillips subsequently apologized for her behavior.[30][31] The same month, actress Heather Matarazzo claimed that Phillips had held her against a wall and choked her shortly before filming for Hostel: Part II began.[32]

Controversy

Phillips has defended both her late father and her husband (the former accused of rape and incest by Phillips's half-sister Mackenzie, the latter accused of rape and sexual assault by multiple women) in the face of allegations of sexual abuse.

Of Mackenzie's allegations against their father, Bijou said, "I'm 29 now, I've talked to everyone who was around during that time, I've asked the hard questions. I do not believe my sister. Our father [was] many things. This is not one of them."[33]

Between 2017 and 2020, Phillips's husband Danny Masterson was accused of rape, harassment and stalking of several women (including Chrissie Carnell-Bixler, the wife of The Mars Volta and At The Drive In frontman Cedric Bixler-Zavala). Masterson has not responded directly to any of the allegations, but on Instagram Phillips mocked Carnell Bixler's police report detailing Masterson's alleged rape.[34]
[35]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Was picturing which one on the show he was when I saw this thread...... of all the characters that came to mind....I knew it would have to be him

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Danny Masterson Rape Case Gets Go-Ahead From L.A. Judge; Media Will Be Allowed To Attend Trial
By Dominic Patten
Dominic Patten
Senior Editor, Legal & TV Critic
@DeadlineDominicMore Stories By Dominic
October 19, 2020 10:45am
1COMMENTS
Netflix
Danny Masterson will face charges of rape, a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge ruled Monday.
In a masked and socially distanced hearing this morning in downtown L.A., Judge Eleanor Hunter rejected the defense stance that the case against the former That ’70s Show star should be tossed under the statute of limitations. Represented by his lawyers Thomas Mesereau and Sharon Appelbaum, Masterson was not present at the hearing.
Accused back in June of three counts of forcible rape, Masterson is out on a $3.3 million bail. If convicted as charged on assaulting the three women, he faces a possible maximum sentence of 45 years to life in state prison.

ADVERTISEMENT
SCROLL TO CONTINUE READING

Deputy District Attorney Reinhold Mueller of the Sex Crimes Division, who is prosecuting the case, said all of the alleged crimes occurred at the defendant’s Hollywood Hills home in 2001 and 2003.
As agreed among the attorneys and the L.A. County DA today, Masterson will be in court November 2 for his arraignment.
At the time of the warrants this summer, Mesereau released a statement saying his client “is innocent, and we’re confident that he will be exonerated when all the evidence finally comes to light and witnesses have the opportunity to testify.”
During today’s hearing, Hunter also rejected a move by the defense to keep the media out of the courtroom. Appelbaum argued without success that the presence of the press in the high-profile case “creates an unfair prejudice for the defendant.” Prosecutors from Jackie Lacey’s office had “no objection” to media requests to be the courtroom.
Masterson was co-starring with former ’70s Show castmate Ashton Kutcher on Netflix’s The Ranch in December 2017 when news of the rape allegations surfaced, prompting his departure from that series.