Darwinism lives: Idiot places fireworks on head. Instantly sees the upper roooooom.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
In her Crestwood subdivision living room on July 5, Paige McGrew sat surrounded by her dogs, her son Hunter and Hunter’s fiancée, laughing and crying over her late husband’s antics. Paige said Allen worked hard, played hard and ultimately died doing what he loved. His death came less than a month before his 42nd birthday. ...
Allen had been looking forward to adding a daughter to the family and to celebrating his son’s engagement. Getting fully into the holiday spirit, McGrew had gone all out, Paige said, recalling how he slid into her office like a showman, wearing his brand-new Uncle Sam costume — overalls with red and white striped bottoms with a blue field and white stars up top, along with a fake white goatee strapped beneath his chin and the top hat. He also wore a T-shirt with a patriotic red, white and blue design. ...
According to Paige, Allen told his son on the night of the incident that this Independence Day celebration would be their official father-son blowout to celebrate Hunter’s wedding day and his engagement. Then he planned to stop drinking for a while.

The reference to Darwinism makes me think of Idiocracy... Dude was only 41 but got to breeding early and there's already a fully grown replacement taking his spot.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It when a population is wiped out due to some cataclysm that Darwin kicks in. The black plague in Europe is a perfect example. It is similar to buying Microsoft stock today with a $100 versus the founding.

The feeble minded are breeding like crazy and being a nuisance to me. This will have negligible impact on their traits in the population.

Having genes of the feeble minded does help with population control. Being too successful results in rapid resource depletion. When they limit you to one deer to keep from wiping out the population, it is the same thing in nature. If people hunted all the deer, they starve to death. By having weaker less successful hunters, the deer population can replenish itself.

This why I plan to mate with whites, Asian, or Indian their weaker genes will ensure resources are not depleted.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If I was to go out and find someone similar to me to mate, it would be the end of the human race. My highly successful genes would result in technology that would cause rapid depletion of resources over time.

I am pairing up with a women struggling to survive. This will ensure population control and replenishment of natural resources.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
If I was to go out and find someone similar to me to mate, it would be the end of the human race. My highly successful genes would result in technology that would cause rapid depletion of resources over time.

Yet the potential of those genes are wasted, deposited into a crusty gym sock night after night.

Don’t worry kid— You’ll lose your virginity one day.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
unabomber-ted-kaczynski-police-sketch-1-tony-rubino.jpg

Speaking of explosive, some old show about the Unabomber came on. I was posting about the Riddler and their white effeminate behavior matched up. He died last year committed suicide.

I was shocked how he could roam around a university and not be on a camera. Times have changed, I miss those days. Now you are watched 24 hours with this sick obsession to know what you are doing 24 hours a day.

In a sense he was right about technology, it pretty much sucks with some retard at Google or Microsoft knowing what you are typing or watching. I am going to disconnect and live in my cabin with a typewriter.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Whites hunt deer in some remote area with spear and sharp flint stone.

I using metallurgy, CNC machine, chemicals, electricity, computers/CAD software, drive a EV car hunt deer where they are easy pickings. I use a trail camera to track them.

They stand no chance and I wipe them out, lacking protein I die off. Whites barely touching the deer population because of their weak genes live on to reproduce. Their success at hunting is low allowing the deer to recover.

I need to breed with an inferior person, or I can destroy the planet.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Whites hunt deer in some remote area with spear and sharp flint stone.

I using metallurgy, CNC machine, chemicals, electricity, computers/CAD software, drive a EV car hunt deer where they are easy pickings. I use a trail camera to track them.

They stand no chance and I wipe them out, lacking protein I die off. Whites barely touching the deer population because of their weak genes live on to reproduce. Their success at hunting is low allowing the deer to recover.

I need to breed with an inferior person, or I can destroy the planet.

They were showing the impact I have had on mankind from just me with AI, Bitcoin, and the development of many other forms of technology. They were showing the projection of resource depletion and what has actually happened with a huge spike with me. AI is sucking down huge amounts of power to run.

I asked them what should I do? Will these traits pass on to another generation and the geneticist said it is highly likely. I have to carefully select races that are highly anti-intellectual like whites to breed with. Over time this will dilute your traits down and the probability of your offspring reeking havoc like you will diminish, but there is no guarantee.

It is similar to Nikola Tesla but to a lesser extent.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
In her Crestwood subdivision living room on July 5, Paige McGrew sat surrounded by her dogs, her son Hunter and Hunter’s fiancée, laughing and crying over her late husband’s antics. Paige said Allen worked hard, played hard and ultimately died doing what he loved. His death came less than a month before his 42nd birthday. ...
Allen had been looking forward to adding a daughter to the family and to celebrating his son’s engagement. Getting fully into the holiday spirit, McGrew had gone all out, Paige said, recalling how he slid into her office like a showman, wearing his brand-new Uncle Sam costume — overalls with red and white striped bottoms with a blue field and white stars up top, along with a fake white goatee strapped beneath his chin and the top hat. He also wore a T-shirt with a patriotic red, white and blue design. ...
According to Paige, Allen told his son on the night of the incident that this Independence Day celebration would be their official father-son blowout to celebrate Hunter’s wedding day and his engagement. Then he planned to stop drinking for a while.

The reference to Darwinism makes me think of Idiocracy... Dude was only 41 but got to breeding early and there's already a fully grown replacement taking his spot.

Drunk or not, you have to know fireworks ain't no joke. He fucked around and found out.. Smh!

Can only find the moments before

Damn did the people around think he was playing or were they in shock and didn't know how to react. I probably would have screamed at him to not do something that stupid..smh