Debate: Are WE sleeping on Trump like the Jewish people slept on... Trump running in 2024 (serial numbers for immigrants!)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

1VZA.gif

JungleBros

Rising Star
Registered

Can we be honest?
The dude in the vid made some dumb claims. I am neither left or right, but this framing was just dumb. Fascism is not a legitimate form of government. Second, Mao and Pol Pot were hardly right wing. Sorry but this guy's history is terrible...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They took steps to prepare for Hitler long before he showed up, such as segregation. Keeping Jews out of civil service positions within the government and many other dehumanization tactics. The red flags that were present in the United States, should not be ignored.

A+boy+sits+on+a+bench+in+a+public+park.jpg

Does this look familiar in the United States?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Let me just say a couple of things about the Trump rally that a lot of folks are missing....

Yes, it's creepy and weird. But take it all with the other rallies going on- The Re-Awaken America Tour with General Flynn, the Charlie Kirk Revivals in Arizona with Republican candidates... you have a major faction of the Republican Party morphing into Republican Religion.

Yes, it is fascism ,but it is bringing elements of conspiracy theory (Q- Anon) alongside Evangelical Christianity to blend into a movement with charismatic "figures" who people can latch onto and imagine themselves part of the "end times" and saving the nation.

One of the most dangerous things about all of this is that it empowers regular people to believe their "special" part in a movement that can change the world morally. We don't talk about the affective part of how feelings of belonging make for powerful motivators religiously.

These rallies, especially the Trump ones, have effectively blended religious fervor, calls for violence, and patriotism into a noxious stew. Add in ways in which Republicans have called Democrats "demons" ,demonic, etc..You can see where this is going.

Trump's rallies are going to get darker than this in the lead up to November's election. I hope I'm wrong, truly ,but I think this is all going to get really ugly. @WillBunch Is right-it's Wangerian, but it's Ragnarok.