Debate: Are WE sleeping on Trump like the Jewish people slept on... Trump running in 2024 (serial numbers for immigrants!)

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
800px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg

What I am worried about is now he is in a position to organize people as President to storm the Capitol again due to past grievances. He did not have that during his first term until the election was 'stolen' from him. These prosecutions are adding fuel to the fire. He was spied on by the Obama administration but won the election which negates this grievance that he probably going to use.

If his people ran up into the Capitol when he was elected in 2016, it is a clear insurrection/coup to topple the government. Now he can run up into the Capitol and claim he was protesting vote rigging or malicious prosecution.

Doing the mail in ballots like crazy, looking shady counting the votes, being mayor than ascending into a special advisory position with President Biden was not a good idea. Black treachery, racial opportunist, Atlanta seems to be at the core of the problem and will be our downfall. Taking money from China, than linking himself with us. You guys need to tighten your game up.

I am going to be watching this nonsense from a distance.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
vlcsnap-2023-03-03-02h36m31s541.png

I have warned people don't spy or play games with votes to hook yourself up, you might get that special advisory position; but lose the war when the government is toppled. Don't prosecute a fool thinking your will be the next Supreme Court Justice like KBJ.

I can provide you with more data that you can use to elevate yourself with white supremacists.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2500.jpg

ap_16342669033405-ec3bdb8a5703198ffab35c5e4f0c45683fb54415-s1100-c50.jpg

This was a red flag back in the day with the escalator and Dylann Roof. People just ignored me and look what happened. Just recently he tried to have President Obama assassinated in a similar manner to MLK. This is why I am setting up shop somewhere else real soon where there is sanity.

I'm glad he exposed the spying that was taking place which I complained about. President Biden it's just as bad we might need fresh blood