Debate: Are WE sleeping on Trump like the Jewish people slept on... Trump running in 2024

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
again this is not our fight but I see our people getting involved again

True fam. It is not our fight now....but it will be every man, woman and child's fight in the end.

The rogue, loose cannon, partially senile, man who answers to no one (including his god) aka donald christ trump will end amerikkka as everyone knows it. few people know what this fraud cac is really about.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm not sleeping on Trump or the anger and fear in CACs hearts. Trump represents what a lot of CACs want to be, rich, unapologetic, and a beacon of white supremacy in an outward manner. I cant believe that BGOL thinks AmeriKKKa will empower a white woman (Hillary) over a rich white male like Trump in a general election. That idea goes against white supremacy and patriarchy. The white man is not gonna create that kind of balance of power and disorder in his house.

:idea:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
when I predicted this a few months back they ALL said I was crazy.
I know bruh. I have to admit that I was stunned by the results. Since the election I have bought another AR15 and ammo. I plan on purchasing more weaponry in the near future, I suggest the fam does the same. The shit is real out here and these cacs already stated their position.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know bruh. I have to admit that I was stunned by the results. Since the election I have bought another AR15 and ammo. I plan on purchasing more weaponry in the near future, I suggest the fam does the same. The shit is real out here and these cacs already stated their position.

:ssshhh:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jews went passively to internment camps and then to the gas chambers and ovens. You can bet blacks and browns will not repeat that mistake.
If these white muthafuckers think they can pull off similar Nazi shit they'll get dealt with in ways they never would have expected.
Never owned a gun in my life but I just bought one and if I'm attacked by one of these rabid dogs they just might the one ending up in the morgue. :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jews went passively to internment camps and then to the gas chambers and ovens. You can bet blacks and browns will not repeat that mistake.
If these white muthafuckers think they can pull off similar Nazi shit they'll get dealt with in ways they never would have expected.
Never owned a gun in my life but I just bought one and if I'm attacked by one of these rabid dogs they just might the one ending up in the morgue. :hmm:

watch what you post on these new bgol streets family....

futureshock

Registered
you watching too much MSM. aint no asians being harassed

2015-03-19-1426800832-7350152-Lee80-thumb.gif

Asian Americans Are Now Being Targeted For Harassment After Donald Trump’s Victory

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-11.58.25-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-11.35.22-AM.png
Cw6g2CkWgAA7vwL-1.jpg
Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-11.36.07-AM.png

14980651_10105132228055688_5380139975494913773_n.jpg

15036449_10105132851880538_6879662039783263800_n.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-3.22.55-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-11.50.50-AM.png

futureshock

Registered

Steve Bannon Suggests There Are Too Many Asian CEOs In Silicon Valley

Trump advisor takes issue with Silicon Valley's Asian CEOs
More than that, chief strategist Steve Bannon's claim isn't based on fact, either.

q:100

Too many Asians in Silicon Valley? Trump’s alt-right lieutenant seems to think so

http://www.siliconbeat.com/2016/11/...lley-trumps-alt-right-lieutenant-seems-think/

Protest Against Fox Correspondent Accused of Racism for Chinatown Interviews

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/07/b...wn-interviews-on-trump-clinton-and-china.html

Celebrity PSA Warns South Asian-American Trump Voters Of ‘Trickle-Down Racism’
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/south-asians-trumps_us_581b5d0de4b0c43e6c1e87b6

DONALD TRUMP KISS ACCUSERSONGWRITER WITH RACIST FLARE AGAINST ASIANS

Last edited:

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Brah... Not true. Fake history. Fact... They fought back and were almost always annihilated.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brah... Not true. Fake history. Fact... They fought back and were almost always annihilated.
I guess all those scenes of Jews being herded into railcars headed for concentration camps were fake huh? As well as photos and film of them passively standing in line headed for the gas chambers and Kristalnacht never really happened. IMO Jews were nearly annihilated because they didnt fight back to any great degree because they just couldnt believe what was happening to them even while it was happening..

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Under Nazi weapon laws, Jews weren't allowed to manufacture weapons or ammo. Then they weren't allowed to have any type of weapon, not even knives. If we start seeing laws like that being directed towards any group, we'll get our answer.

NYC
Chicago

heavily populated black areas have strict gun laws or gun laws are being created

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Jews had Zionist conferences well before World War 2. They were choosing a homeland. Places in South American and Africa were on the fucking table. Fuck the people who were already living there. :smh: European Jews -- since they can't be distinguished from other Europeans -- played all sides just by changing names. That's why they manipulated World War 2 to be all about them.

The zionists jews wanted a homeland and were willing to take from folks in any area where that homeland would be. Any jew who wasn't down with the zionist program was a 'coon'(to put it in perspective since BGOL loves the term) and was expendable.

Check out the proposals for a Ugandan homeland for Jews. Jews in control weren't being passive about shit back then. They had mandates in place and were down for fucking people over.

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess all those scenes of Jews being herded into railcars headed for concentration camps were fake huh? As well as photos and film of them passively standing in line headed for the gas chambers and Kristalnacht never really happened. IMO Jews were nearly annihilated because they didnt fight back to any great degree because they just couldnt believe what was happening to them even while it was happening..

Man... The same can be said for us who are the descendants of the transatlantic slave trade, but that isn't the case either. People fought back, but shit.. they were overwhelmed by a superior force.

If you wanna play that game then you can do that with any group who has found themselves victims of aggression from another group.

futureshock

Registered
@futureshock That's on them. They've tried and tried for da longest to assimilate as well as thinking they were somehow exempt from peckerwoodery. We got our own problems and plenty of 'em. :dunno:

Truth. The crazy stuff people say and do when they feel closer to euro-whiteness safety-security-protection (assimilation).

Back to reality for some others (these concerns are here for a reason) vvv

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com...1340918-racism-towards-chinese-in-the-us.html

https://www.quora.com/Is-Atlanta-Georgia-racist-toward-Chinese-of-any-origin

https://www.quora.com/How-are-Asian...orgia-Tech-including-the-overall-Atlanta-area

https://www.quora.com/Is-Georgia-Tech-safe-for-people-of-Asian-descent

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_..._slate_academy_on_the_history_of_fascism.html

Introducing Fascism
A new Slate Academy asks what happened in the 20th century—and whether it’s happening again.

As Donald Trump began to gather steam in the Republican primaries last year, he brought the F-word with him. “Is Donald Trump a fascist?” asked many a website, including ours; on Twitter, we played with Trump–Hitler comparisons willy-nilly. As the candidate’s rallies got bigger, his lies more blatant, and his followers’ loyalty more irrational, the F-word was everywhere. And when he won, Merriam-Webster begged its Twitter followers to look up anything but “fascism,” to keep it from becoming the Word of the Year. (“Surreal” ended up the winner.)

But how would you define “fascism”? Those turning to the dictionary for clarification could very well be forgiven. In late November of 2016, the British writer Nick Harkaway, musing on this question, made the point, “When we talk about Fascism, we have to mean more than ‘Things we do not like.’ ” What was it, then? An ideology? A way of governing? A feeling? What made it different from authoritarianism? Was it defined by populism? If so, why did its leaders have such disdain for the people? Was it anti-capitalist or pro-capitalist? If it was inherently nationalist, how could it also have been a global movement? Was it anti-modern, in its embrace of the rural—or technocratic, in its celebration of factories and airplanes?

And, most importantly: Could it be coming back? And if so, how can we defeat it?

My instinct is always to approach a supremely loaded historical question like this one by looking at what actually happened, and by finding out how historians have interpreted those events over the years. So! Welcome to Fascism: A Slate Academy, where we’ll be reading about, and then comparing and discussing, the history of 20th-century fascism in six countries: Italy, Spain, Romania, Britain, the United States, and Germany.

In the first five episodes of this series, we’ll be stepping back from our contemporary context to look at the way fascisms developed across European countries in the interwar period. We’ll be inviting historians who study the countries in question onto the podcast, to help us answer any questions that linger after we do our reading. And in the final episode of the podcast, we’ll bring our new knowledge to bear on the question that started it all: Are we witnessing a rebirth of fascism in 2017?

About your hosts: I’m a Slate staff writer, and I’ve been covering history and culture for the site since we started the Vault blog four years ago. Last year, I hosted another Slate Academy, on the history of American slavery, with my colleague Jamelle Bouie. (Slavery, fascism—I do like to keep it light.) I have a Ph.D in American Studies, have written a book about science and culture in the 20th-century United States, and have always had a special fascination with the 1920s and 1930s, so I’m excited to return to those decades for this podcast. I’ll be picking the readings and guiding the conversations, and in general trying to play the role of your mellowest, most nonauthoritarian seminar leader.

June Thomas, who oversees Slate’s LGBTQ blog Outward and has written about culture and edited foreign coverage for the site for many years, will be one of my co-discussants. Besides her general delightfulness, June brings to the podcast her experience having lived in three of the six countries we’ll be talking about (Spain, Britain, and the United States). Rounding out the group is Josh Keating, a fellow Slate staff writer who specializes in international affairs, and who is writing a book about border issues and the formation of new countries in the post–Cold War era. We’ll be relying on Josh to keep our conversations about global history honest and up-to-date.

As the Academy moves forward, we’ll be posting excerpts and reading lists on its main webpage, and talking about our readings on our Facebook page. We hope you join us as we fill in the gaps in our knowledge of this terrible history and write our own definition of the F-word.

160120_FASCISM_FacismIntro_alt.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

https://megaphone.link/SM4909349046

mark115

Rising Star
Registered
I am no Chump fan but I have to point out that pretty much everyone gets compared to Hitler these days ; Obama, Bush, both Clintons. It's becoming cliche.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
You negroes stress levels must be ridiculous right now. Trump wont have to do shit to harm you all...cause you all will eventually harm yourselves worrying about nothing,.

Lets see....

Black folks going to Womens marches (that had nothing to do with Black Women).

Black folks worrying about the Muslim ban (a large sum of the Muslims that Trump shits on would be shitting on us right now if America wasnt so "Anti Muslim. Also, EVERY form of immigration has meant nothing but bad news for us).

Now Black folks acting like holocaust survivors and dreaming about Hitler.

If Trump does have something bad in store for Black folks, we'd be fucked! Cause most of you niggas are all over the place.

The oppressed people of the World need to have more compassion for one another, but we still need to be careful about who we help. Just because you and them hate the same person, that doesnt mean theyre on your team. Despite Trump going at Mexicans, Gays, Muslims etc etc...for the most part its still every Man for themselves in this country. Show me some examples that would prove that statement wrong.....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You negroes stress levels must be ridiculous right now. Trump wont have to do shit to harm you all...cause you all will eventually harm yourselves worrying about nothing,.

Lets see....

Black folks going to Womens marches (that had nothing to do with Black Women).

Black folks worrying about the Muslim ban (a large sum of the Muslims that Trump shits on would be shitting on us right now if America wasnt so "Anti Muslim. Also, EVERY form of immigration has meant nothing but bad news for us).

Now Black folks acting like holocaust survivors and dreaming about Hitler.

If Trump does have something bad in store for Black folks, we'd be fucked! Cause most of you niggas are all over the place.

The oppressed people of the World need to have more compassion for one another, but we still need to be careful about who we help. Just because you and them hate the same person, that doesnt mean theyre on your team. Despite Trump going at Mexicans, Gays, Muslims etc etc...for the most part its still every Man for themselves in this country. Show me some examples that would prove that statement wrong.....

aint no one gonna say you wrong.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
America cosigned the Muslim terrorist bs for 10+ years. Hardly any marches. Now everyone is marching because of a Muslim ban?? America is so controlled and confused

aint no one gonna say you wrong.

Yeah...my post may come off as bitter...but Im just being completely honest. We got our own issues. The topics thats currently in the headlines aint got nothing to do with us.

All the stuff these others groups are marching about we've already experienced...thats why the Trump stuff aint getting to me. You cant scare a group of people whove already been through and survived the worst adversities. All of those groups who now feel disadvantaged have prospered in this country for the longest, and not from hard work, but via other groups being pushed to the side.

Now im not saying these other groups should suffer just because we suffered, but what I am saying is that they need to have a plan B when White privilege no longer protects them. And this applies to those White Muslims being banned, Mexicans, Asians in silicon valley, NonBlack Gays etc. They got a small taste of life without White privilege a few years ago when the same banks that coddled them during white flight fucked them over. And what did they do? Move into tent cities and commit suicides.

Gotta do better than that!!

Like Obama (and many others) told Black folks, "Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps".

Last edited:

futureshock

Registered
you watching too much MSM. aint no asians being harassed

thumbup.gif

@futureshock That's on them. They've tried and tried for da longest to assimilate as well as thinking they were somehow exempt from peckerwoodery. We got our own problems and plenty of 'em. :dunno:

thumbup.gif

POLITICS
After Trump Deemed China Foreign Enemy, Anti-Asian Hate Crimes In LA Surged: Expert
One group has launched a hate-tracker to fight against the issue.
01/27/2017 11:11 am ET | Updated 6 days ago
Kimberly Yam Associate Editor, The Huffington Post
588b70f41700002f001d0c1e.jpeg

An alarming uptick in hate crimes against Asian-Americans has led one nonprofit to take action.

Asian Americans Advancing Justice (AAAJ), a civil and human rights nonprofit, recently launched StandAgainstHatred.org, a website to track Anti-Asian hate crimes.

The group felt compelled to do so after not only seeing a disturbing amount of anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant crimes, but also a huge jump in anti-Chinese hate as well. And the rise of this violence towards Asian-Americans is something the group wants to call attention to, stating that awareness is lacking.

“While hate crimes and incidents have surged to the top of news coverage leading up to and following the November 8th election, attacks against AAPIs have received little attention,” said Stewart Kwoh, President and Executive Director of AAAJ - Los Angeles, in a press release.

Los Angeles County Commission on Human Relations released an eye-opening report on 2015 hate crimes revealed that crimes targeting Asian-Americans, with most being anti-Chinese, had tripled from six to 18 in that county alone.

Karin Wang, vice president of programs and communications at AAAJ-Los Angeles, suspects that the violence may be a result of President Donald Trump’s painting of China as the “economic enemy” during his campaign, she told the Orange County Register.

The announcement “really reinforces the dangerous foreign enemy image even though he describes China’s threat as one of trade.”
There have been several instances during which Trump has referred to China as a threat. The group pointed to one, a 2015 announcement, where Trump said that “ISIS, China, Mexico are all beating us.” He continues, asking when the U.S. had last beat China and Japan in trade. And later on, he brings up China’s “exponentially expanding its military power.”

Wang said that the announcement “really reinforces the dangerous foreign enemy image, even though he describes China’s threat as one of trade” ― similar to the anti-Japanese sentiment of the 1970s and 1980s, when the country was portrayed as a threat to the auto industry, she explained the Huffington Post in an email.

The group encourages people of all backgrounds to report crimes or complaints based on factors including cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, and religion. And through its website, the group not only tracks the hate-fueled incidents, but also shares stories of what people have endured. They’d also like to offer advice about the legal actions people can take in response to the incidents.

The group believes that it’s the stories that could really make a difference.

“The reality is people, at some point, become numb to numbers,” Wang told OC Register. “But they respond to the news and they respond to stories.”

Ultimately, they want to give voices to those who need it most. Especially during a time when the number of hate-fueled actions don’t seem to be slowing down.

“We cannot stay silent when our communities become victims of hate speech or harassment,” Mee Moua, president and executive director of AAAJ, said in the release.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4939368/Alec-Baldwin-says-Trump-s-days-numbered.html

'What you see with Trump is how Hitler got elected': Alec Baldwin says Trump's days are numbered as he believes the Republicans will 'have to get the smell out of the room so that Pence can be the runner in 2020'
  • The actor spoke candidly about his Emmy-winning role mocking the president
  • He told GQ Magazine that he believes Donald Trump will eventually 'resign'
  • Baldwin said Trump's days are numbered and his reputation 'is ruined'
  • He also compared Trump's shocking election win to 'how Hitler got elected'
By Dailymail.com Reporter

PUBLISHED: 19:19 EDT, 1 October 2017 | UPDATED: 22:35 EDT, 1 October 2017

317shares

View comments

Alec Baldwin isn't known for mincing his words when it comes to President Donald Trump and even compared the 2016 presidential election to 'how Hitler got elected'.

Baldwin recently spoke candidly about his Emmy-winning role mocking Trump in an interview with GQ Magazine.

'I think the powers that be, the money behind the Republican party, they'll have to get the smell out of the room so that Pence can be the runner in 2020. And the sooner they get rid of him the better,' the Saturday Night Live star said.

44EB569200000578-0-image-a-64_1506898870037.jpg

+4
Alec Baldwin isn't known for mincing his words when it comes to President Donald Trump. Baldwin recently spoke candidly about his Emmy-winning role mocking Trump in an interview with GQ Magazine

44ED531900000578-0-image-a-67_1506898901814.jpg

+4
On Saturday's episode of SNL, Baldwin began by mocking Trump’s handling of the response to the recovery efforts in hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico

The actor took home an Emmy for the Best Supporting Actor on SNL two weeks ago for his portrayal of the commander-in-chief.

Baldwin told GQ that he doesn't believe Republicans will deal with much more from Trump.

'How much more are they going to put up with? I don't think they'll put up with much more... I imagine he'll resign.

'I imagine they'll cite health problems. There might be things that would present themselves so he'd be forced to. And I'm not just talking about tapes with hookers...

RELATED ARTICLES
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
'Putin is surrounded by a team of people who are ten moves ahead of everybody. If Trump f**ks them, they will just burn him to the ground. It'd kill him,' Baldwin added.

Despite it all, Baldwin said that 'one of the real tradegies for him, on a Shakespearean level, is that his name is ruined'.

'His children are going to have to change their names when he gets out of the White House. Everything that he wanted to achieve, the opposite has resulted,' the actor noted.

On Saturday's episode of SNL, Baldwin began by mocking Trump’s handling of the response to the recovery efforts in hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico.

44EB566300000578-0-image-a-66_1506898890995.jpg

+4
Baldwin told GQ that he doesn't believe Republicans will deal with much more from Trump, adding that he believes Trump 'will resign' becausae his 'name is ruined'

It started with Trump returning to the White House after spending the weekend at his country club in New Jersey.

He is welcomed back to the Oval Office by his press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is played by Aidy Bryant.

‘Thank you, Sarah,’ Trump tells Sanders. ‘I had to come back. Sometimes when you’re president you have to make sacrifices so I skipped the back nine.’

And when Baldwin was asked about the difficulty of playing the Trump character, the actor said he doesn't hate Trump, but it does become difficult playing the part.

'I don’t hate him. I mean, the longer he’s in office the more unhappy I am. It just makes it harder. It doesn’t make it impossible… It’s not like I have to take a shower or something,' he said.

Baldwin also compared the Trump's shocking election win to how Hitler got into office.

'Now, I am by no means comparing Trump to Hitler, I would never do that... What you see with Trump is how Hitler got elected. Someone who will say anything to people because of their economic interest,' the star told the magazine.

See the full shoot in the November issue of GQ, on sale Thursday.

44EB564900000578-0-image-a-69_1506898908199.jpg

+4
See the full shoot in the November issue of GQ, on sale Thursday

Video playing bottom right...

ExpandClose

ADVERTISING

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...says-Trump-s-days-numbered.html#ixzz4w34v5OaA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook