Deep rooted maga racism

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So ,if I understand correctly , when you see raciest support Trump it means Trump is a raciest ?

So all the trannys ,pedos ,child sniffers are your heroes and can count on your vote ?

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So ,if I understand correctly , when you see raciest support Trump it means Trump is a raciest ?

So all the trannys ,pedos ,child sniffers are your heroes and can count on your vote ?

Vroom Vroom

And what the hell is a child sniffer lol. People just be smelling kids lol Didn't know that was a thing.

What do you get charged with. Illegal sniffing. Smelling without permission. LOL

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered

Trump has been proven to be a racist when the gov found him guilty for not renting to black people. Also what about the Central Park 5 and not apologizing to them when they were found innocent? It shows that he is still racist to me

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Why is Trump supported by racist? What do white nationalists and Klan members see in him that makes them feel like he is for them?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Why is Trump supported by racist? What do white nationalists and Klan members see in him that makes them feel like he is for them?

Uhh...
because he's a racist
piece of shit cracKKKa?

shoulder-shrug-boy-attiitude-rna41abg836fe3b5.gif

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Trump has been proven to be a racist when the gov found him guilty for not renting to black people. Also what about the Central Park 5 and not apologizing to them when they were found innocent? It shows that he is still racist to me
He refused to rent to Black people in Queens.

He LOST a racial discrimination suit.

Do you know how fucking hard it is to WIN A RACIAL DISCRIMINATION LAW SUIT AGAINST A MULTIMILLIONAIRE IN THE USA?

Harder than getting a fag and a 600 lb. chick to skip choir practice.

Rain1

Rising Star
Registered
Taking

Taking out a full page ad saying 5 black kids should be Executed then after finding out they had nothing to do with the Central Park rape refusing to retract or acknowledge they had nothing to do with it is Racist. Should I enlighten you further??

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Taking

Taking out a full page ad saying 5 black kids should be Executed then after finding out they had nothing to do with the Central Park rape refusing to retract or acknowledge they had nothing to do with it is Racist. Should I enlighten you further??

Not only that, HE MAINTAINED THAT POSITION, EVEN AFTER THEY WERE EXONERATED!

AND he started the LIE about Obama being born in Kenya.

And these assholes come out of the fucking woodwork making excuses for that piece of shit.

Do. Not. Trust. Them.
They are NOT worth a debate.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name of the game since this country's inception...has been to keep folks so divided/fractured that we can't even begin see..how the elite play us all against ea. other for power/wealth and control over us all.

giphy.gif