Delusional Eve goes in on Chris Brown

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Is this stupid bitch paying attention?

Rihanna's career has taken a boost and she's followed around more than Princess Diana since this happened.

Chris Brown has literally been in hiding.

http://twitter.com/evefetish

# im glad yall agree with me...im so sick of the media trying to sugar coat a serious issue. thanks for your responses, keep them coming tho x9:44 AM May 27th from web

# &finally,no we dont no wat happened that night, all i no, is seein rihannas beautiful face bruised and upset..thats enuff 4 me.8:14 AM May 27th from mobile web

# and a message to rihanna...girl your beautiful and talented and u dont need a nigga like that around u...ur special and deserve better...8:09 AM May 27th from mobile web

# a clip of him saying he isnt a monster...yeh motherfucker u are. let him or any other man come to me with power fists..id fuck him up..8:08 AM May 27th from mobile web

# hes guilty until proven innocent, and no man should ever raise a hand to a woman, im so sick of people kissin his ass..yeh i did just watch8:06 AM May 27th from mobile web

# hold on hold on!! im just gonna reach out to some of ya'll out there and say this bluntly, why do ppl keep tryin to protect chris browns ass

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
she needs to focus on her own career instead of trying to be Rihanna's mouth piece.

damn people need to stop leeching from other people's fortune or tragedy.

Imhotep

Star
Registered
Eve :confused:
88555_5_123_761lo.jpg

One confused chick give out advice to another confused chick.

Makes sense........:smh:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
she has a right to her opinion - i personally feel like if you a stripper hoe w/ sex tapes out there and videos of you goin down on other women you don't need to be giving anybody advice or trying to be anybody's role model but that's just my opinion

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
she has a right to her opinion - i personally feel like if you a stripper hoe w/ sex tapes out there and videos of you goin down on other women you don't need to be giving anybody advice or trying to be anybody's role model but that's just my opinion
yeah that lesbian bitch prolly has a album coming out so she needs the media attention

Imhotep

Star
Registered

Wait didn't Ri-Ri drop some X-rate pic, and was caught doing some gay shit with another female?

m10_v

Star
Registered
All you need to take from this thread...

# hey guys, the 1st single won't be coming just yet, sorry to disappoint but it will be soon...I know you guys want everything perfect...6:59 AM May 28th from web

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
WAIT THAT DUDE SHE USED TO DATE USE TO WHIP HER ASS ,, STEVIE J OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT :smh::smh::smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Eve's been on that love is blind shit since well, love is blind
She's speaking out of her ass on this one though. I wonder if she feels Charles Hamilton's girl is a monster too?

andusay

Star
Registered
Chris Brown needs to get a nice beatdown in jail. See how he likes it.

You need to get with Chris Brown so he can beat your stupid cave-dwelling bitch ass down! Stupid femi-nazi dyke!

Who's Eve anyway? Don't know her from Adam! That's all we need now. A useless stripper with a soapbox to pole dance on?!?!

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
How can such an enlightened creature as Blunt promote violence o anyone?

Violence is violence no matter who is beaten...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You need to get with Chris Brown so he can beat your stupid cave-dwelling bitch ass down! Stupid femi-nazi dyke!

Who's Eve anyway? Don't know her from Adam! That's all we need now. A useless stripper with a soapbox to pole dance on?!?!

co-sign

Is this stupid bitch paying attention?

Rihanna's career has taken a boost and she's followed around more than Princess Diana since this happened.

Chris Brown has literally been in hiding.

http://twitter.com/evefetish

# im glad yall agree with me...im so sick of the media trying to sugar coat a serious issue. thanks for your responses, keep them coming tho x9:44 AM May 27th from web

# &finally,no we dont no wat happened that night, all i no, is seein rihannas beautiful face bruised and upset..thats enuff 4 me.8:14 AM May 27th from mobile web

# and a message to rihanna...girl your beautiful and talented and u dont need a nigga like that around u...ur special and deserve better...8:09 AM May 27th from mobile web

# a clip of him saying he isnt a monster...yeh motherfucker u are. let him or any other man come to me with power fists..id fuck him up..8:08 AM May 27th from mobile web

# hes guilty until proven innocent, and no man should ever raise a hand to a woman, im so sick of people kissin his ass..yeh i did just watch8:06 AM May 27th from mobile web

# hold on hold on!! im just gonna reach out to some of ya'll out there and say this bluntly, why do ppl keep tryin to protect chris browns ass

its funny how women say nonsense like that but when they get their asses kick they run to the police for help.......:rolleyes:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Eve's dyke ass saw those naked flicks of Rhianna

she wants a taste, so here comes her wonderwoman cape

bkenshin

Support BGOL
Registered

Couldn't agree with you more on that one. :yes:

DREWBOOGIE

Potential Star
Registered
Not sure what Eve has to gain by coming out and saying that. As she said in her own words, she doesnt know what really happen and he is innocent until proven guilty. As you can see, she didnt mean innocent until proven guitly but guilty until proven innocent. Too bad most of out sisters never learn. If she would read a paper vs looking at tv, she would of known that Rhianna hit him first and got what she deserve. No woman has the right to hit a man and he cant hit her back. She is the monster because this was not the first time Rhianna hit Chris. Get your facts straight Eve. Black women wonder why black men has just about given up on our sisters because of this type of support and ignorance. What a shame.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
and a message to rihanna...girl your beautiful and talented and u dont need a nigga like that around u...ur special and deserve better.

Damn, beware of the dildo Rhianna.

magnetic god

Star
Registered
Not sure what Eve has to gain by coming out and saying that. As she said in her own words, she doesnt know what really happen and he is innocent until proven guilty. As you can see, she didnt mean innocent until proven guitly but guilty until proven innocent. Too bad most of out sisters never learn. If she would read a paper vs looking at tv, she would of known that Rhianna hit him first and got what she deserve. No woman has the right to hit a man and he cant hit her back. She is the monster because this was not the first time Rhianna hit Chris. Get your facts straight Eve. Black women wonder why black men has just about given up on our sisters because of this type of support and ignorance. What a shame.

that is the first thing I noticed..:smh:

homegirl is on some shit, but hey whatever...she is probably going to get some press as a result of her twitter.:hmm::smh:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Twitterless Eve: Not Tweeting About Chris Brown!

293.eve.112907.jpg

Don't believe tabloid claims that Eve has taken to her Twitter page to bash Chris Brown.

Reports surfaced earlier today that the rapper-actress has been blasting the alleged Rihanna-beater with some emotionally charged and strongly worded tweets.

"He's guilty until proven innocent and no man should ever raise a hand to a woman," one of the tweets says. "I'm so sick of people kissin' his ass."

Problem is Eve isn't a member of Twitter Nation.

"Eve doesn't Twitter—ever!" her rep tells me. "It is not her who tweeted about Chris Brown."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b126526_twitterless_eve_not_tweeting_about.html

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member

I agree, damn the tape she had wasn't long enough! :smh:

yeah that lesbian bitch prolly has a album coming out so she needs the media attention

Yeah she likes elbows and assholes! She proly wanna hit Rhi Rhi!:hmm:

bizzyboddy

Star
Registered
Twitterless Eve: Not Tweeting About Chris Brown!

293.eve.112907.jpg

Don't believe tabloid claims that Eve has taken to her Twitter page to bash Chris Brown.

Reports surfaced earlier today that the rapper-actress has been blasting the alleged Rihanna-beater with some emotionally charged and strongly worded tweets.

"He's guilty until proven innocent and no man should ever raise a hand to a woman," one of the tweets says. "I'm so sick of people kissin' his ass."

Problem is Eve isn't a member of Twitter Nation.

"Eve doesn't Twitter—ever!" her rep tells me. "It is not her who tweeted about Chris Brown."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b126526_twitterless_eve_not_tweeting_about.html
:cool:

jms

Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder why she didn't say anything when that chick was dating that football player and almost killed him (scissors/to the neck & butcher knife to the head)twice from one incident.:rolleyes: