Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - Devin Haney has now filed a lawsuit against Ryan Garcia

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Definitely don't think Ryan racist but he needs to be punished but not expelled

I left the bar to head back to the telly with shorty to watch the main event thought dude was winning easily this is a foul decision I really feel for dude losing his title like that smh
Yeah you intellectual book nikkas are the problem.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whew. You listen and read all of that and your takeaway is you don't think he's racist?

How much shit do we talk about Mexicans in these threads? Are we really racist or do we be in here making jokes?

I didn't read or listen to shit all I know what was reported on espn radio a better question would be did u hear what he said? No I didn't hear it homeboy I'm not listening to a troll druggie. The reason I said I don't think he's racist because he partied with ppl i know the night of the Shakur fight they took hella pix with him and they said he showed them nothing but love and said it was plenty of other black ppl around in his entourage partying too. So that's why i said No I don't THINK he's racist but yes I believe he's a troll yes I believe he's on drugs which I think makes him do and say stupid shit but that's just my opinion

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah you intellectual book nikkas are the problem.
U know it's a much of threads on the board addressing black issues, black & proud that's threads dedicated towards giving black women their flowers, etc

I don't see u in NONE of em

Yet I'm the problem, okay cool no problem

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Battling everybody Twitterson is back

GR6h98ea4AAkR9C

GR6h98jaoAAZHlM

GR6h98lb0AAYgTU

Last edited: