Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - Devin Haney has now filed a lawsuit against Ryan Garcia

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Shakur got time. He is answering every critic…

He needs to chill and keep fighting the way he does. If he gets out of his element and gets knocked out, he will be laughed at.

Fighting someone like Pitbull Cruz will be the best thing. It will be a highly entertaining fight and folks will get to see his skills.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
The reason I said I don't think he's racist because he partied with ppl i know the night of the Shakur fight they took hella pix with him and they said he showed them nothing but love and said it was plenty of other black ppl around in his entourage partying too. So that's why i said No I don't THINK he's racist but yes I believe he's a troll yes I believe he's on drugs which I think makes him do and say stupid shit but that's just my opinion
See also:

trump-black-history.jpg

Trump is not racist because here he is seen with Black people. Right?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You a sucker if you listen to rap. None of these guys care about us

Yo most ppl don't even know what he said i mentioned it in the group chat and nobody knew wtf I was talking about

So just because u know not everybody pays attn to espn or blogs I really didn't know the whole thing until I made a comment on here and had somebody send it to me cause espn radio mentioned he said something racist that got him banned but I didn't even know this mfer wild out like that

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These mf tweet beefing like bitches LMAO!. Everything could be easily solved. Sometimes it aint bout the money. They so confident then stop hiding behind money.