Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia - Ryan Garcia has been BANNED from boxing for ONE YEAR

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GMlPH-dWcAAmt7l

Last edited:

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tank a whole for has take on this when tank was fighting him he said ryan was on something now when he pop dirty fighting devin they trying to take Ryan's win away .I think he was already spending that tank v ryan 2 check.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Surprised to hear him say he felt overmatched. Frasier/Foreman, Hearns/Duran, Curry/McCrory, Mayweather/Gatti. Those are fights that come to mind when talking about fighters being overmatched, not this fight

He was overmatched because of the weight and the juice, not the talent.

And realistically speaking, Haney was literally hurt within the first minute of the fight and never recovered.

So every time Ryan hit his chin, it just weakened Haney more and brought him right back to that first minute of the fight all over again.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And realistically speaking, Haney was literally hurt within the first minute of the fight and never recovered.

So every time Ryan hit his chin, it just weakened Haney more and brought him right back to that first minute of the fight all over again.
Basically he said he fought the best and never after one round felt that overwhelmed

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But he was still in the fight, in the examples I posted, none of those fighters were in the fight, at all, they were completely overwhelmed. I felt Haney actually won more rounds than Garcia. Now Haney may have felt because of the advantages you mentioned that Garcia had, made him have to work harder, it still didn't look like an overmatched performance to me.