Did they collude or was that a spontaneous beat down??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
somebody TIRED of her shit!!!

they say when animal attacks

against cacs intensify

Its the sign

Of a Coming

Of a New Age!!

Hal LAy FUCKIN LOu YA!!!

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Horses are super smart.
Hugo saw Tami hit Barley Brent too hard once and at night in the stables, they schemed.That sh*t looked like a scene from Oz. One inmate caught the guard lakkn, and then the other one shanked her with the precisely aimed, horse hoof.
Good job boys.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I just watched again.
Those horse have the same color snouts so they might been related. After that first horse snatched her smooth up, you could see him almost tell that other horse to “…teach that bih a lesson. Do it now!” And then he kicked her. From inside of his pen, he almost looked satisfied. The other horse looked down at his handiwork and wanted approval. The boss horse gave the Bruh-Man nod and their message was sent.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
c768da42-4914-439c-a761-7bb80dfb9025-jpg.204549

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just watched again.
Those horse have the same color snouts so they might been related. After that first horse snatched her smooth up, you could see him almost tell that other horse to “…teach that bih a lesson. Do it now!” And then he kicked her. From inside of his pen, he almost looked satisfied. The other horse looked down at his handiwork and wanted approval. The boss horse gave the Bruh-Man nod and their message was sent.

Post of the afternoon

:cheers:

Very very well done.

Edit that audio onto this video and post it on social media.

Just take my 5% and donate it to hnic

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Watch closely...after the first horse pulls her down, he yells some bullshit to the 2nd horse. It's clear as day. Looks like he's saying "stomp her out".

The 2nd horse even nods like, "yeah I got you".

Last edited:

veewee77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched again.
This right here!! That first horse signaled to the other horse once she went down. Wooow!! I didn’t peep that at fist. Intelligent animals. They had it out for her!