Did this nigga really think that Subway accepted EBT?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Technically if it’s a cold sandwich it can be sold through ebt.. so maybe he ordered a cold sandwich thinking it was under the ebt umbrella.. cold sandwich, tuna fish, soda/ water, chips, and other snacks they sell

in fact some ny stores/restaurants are making it legal to order hot food under certain terms

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Technically if it’s a cold sandwich it can be sold through ebt.. so maybe he ordered a cold sandwich thinking it was under the ebt umbrella.. cold sandwich, tuna fish, soda/ water, chips, and other snacks they sell

in fact some ny stores/restaurants are making it legal to order hot food under certain terms

The answer is that Subway does accept EBT, but only in the states that are included in the Restaurant Meals Program (RMP).

Read on to find which states are eligible and use our list further down to locate a Subway that accepts EBT near you.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thought it was that dude that acts tough online giving motivational speeches. I think he ex military. Shit was funny though

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The answer is that Subway does accept EBT, but only in the states that are included in the Restaurant Meals Program (RMP).

Read on to find which states are eligible and use our list further down to locate a Subway that accepts EBT near you.

I fig it did cause I know delis in NYC be having ebt due to cold sandwiches, snacks, liquids, etc

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh snap…so they really had him fucked up.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
In los Angeles they definitely do, Burger king, tams, yoshinoyas, a couple neighborhood burger shops, basically places that'll give you explosive diarrhea in LA take EBT lol
Now that I'm thinking back to me time in LA, Jack in the box as well...which aligns with my explosive diarrhea theory.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Yeah.. that's why he said he'll call corporate and that usually subways he been to had them
That's the fucked up confusing part in los Angeles, there where burger kings/subways/Jack in the box that would take EBT and then just a couple blocks the other way they wouldn't take EBT so it could definitely be confusing.

The correct way to not get your ass kicked for subway would have been to explain to him calmly that unlike other locations they don't take EBT but since the sandwich is already made let the man have it since its going to the trash anyway, instead paco had to defend subways honor so he earned some bonus EBT CTE.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That guy is craazy and he knew they didn't accept ebt....EVERYONE KNOWS THEY DON'T ACCEPT EBT.

You see he never dropped that sandwhich and he was working himself up to hit that dude and bounce.

These types of nuts be in the stores,fast food joints and where ever around the first of the month just causing problems and looking for some.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That guy is craazy and he knew they didn't accept ebt....EVERYONE KNOWS THEY DON'T ACCEPT EBT.

You see he never dropped that sandwhich and he was working himself up to hit that dude and bounce.

These types of nuts be in the stores,fast food joints and where ever around the first of the month just causing problems and looking for some.
We've already posted proof that certain subways do.. he even said the subways that he's been to do.. so he actually wasn't crazy.. that particular store just might haven't

darius_janus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We've already posted proof that certain subways do.. he even said the subways that he's been to do.. so he actually wasn't crazy.. that particular store just might haven't
Yeah but no need to be acting a fool though, not necessary at all. Of course the other dude didn't help by yelling.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's the fucked up confusing part in los Angeles, there where burger kings/subways/Jack in the box that would take EBT and then just a couple blocks the other way they wouldn't take EBT so it could definitely be confusing.

The correct way to not get your ass kicked for subway would have been to explain to him calmly that unlike other locations they don't take EBT but since the sandwich is already made let the man have it since its going to the trash anyway, instead paco had to defend subways honor so he earned some bonus EBT CTE.
I guess some new the value of ebt while others didn't. The past few months been kinda briefing myself about the ebt market. It's about a 68+ billion dollar a yr revenue market. Quiet as kept certain bizz are seeing this and are about to incorporate this market into their future profits. The things people use to look down on about to be a new revenue market

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a total chaos over a loaded steak and cheese or some shit!

Let that crazy mofo have that damn sandwich and keep ya nose on your face.

That was a solid punch. Bet dude's nose is broken trying to protect that dumbass footlong....lol.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah but no need to be acting a fool though, not necessary at all. Of course the other dude didn't help by yelling.
If dude would of shutdafucup after the lady said he could have the sandwich for free he wouldn't have gotten snuff in the end. Dude was out the door and the lil motherfucker just had to get the final word in . Never 4get nature rules food chain exist for a reason. He found out never talk shit to a stronger predator

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's crazy,asking for corp,steady arguing with them when he could of just left with the sandwhich he ordered but he wanted to do something that what he was stalling for an opportunity to act out in some form;he wasn't going to contact corp,he even told the mexican dude to wipe his nose INSTEAD OF JUST LEAVING.

I know of some corner stores taking ebt for hold sandwhiches and they were going to eventually allow people to use ebt at restaurants and fast food joints but that went no where after they started talking that healthy eatings and the stats for poor people yadda yadda .

MOST PLACES THAT ACCEPTS EBT HAS A SIGN SOMETIMES ON THE OUTSIDE,ON THE INSIDE AND SOMETIMES IN BOTH PLACES.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
"Get your money up" while working at subway is wild lmao sent that young man back to Guatemala.

He deserved to get punched too

Immigrants and their lack of customer service :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He's crazy,asking for corp,steady arguing with them when he could of just left with the sandwhich he ordered but he wanted to do something that what he was stalling for an opportunity to act out in some form;he wasn't going to contact corp,he even told the mexican dude to wipe his nose INSTEAD OF JUST LEAVING.

I know of some corner stores taking ebt for hold sandwhiches and they were going to eventually allow people to use ebt at restaurants and fast food joints but that went no where after they started talking that healthy eatings and the stats for poor people yadda yadda .

MOST PLACES THAT ACCEPTS EBT HAS A SIGN SOMETIMES ON THE OUTSIDE,ON THE INSIDE AND SOMETIMES IN BOTH PLACES.
Tons of stores have EBT cause they sell food that isn't cooked. Ole boy made a point , the chick in the store told him he could have the sandwich, and he was leaving. Crazy was the lil guy that thought he was on a higher level on the food chain and could think he could talk to a bigger predator. If you saw a rabbit talking shit to a grown ass wolf wouldn't you think the rabbit was crazy? Well that midget was the rabbit.. only person that was crazy was the nig that didn't understand the food chain

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This plays into the theory I posted in the Wendy's drive through murder thread a few weeks ago. About there's a segment of our population who has NO inner dialog.

• It's like son was walking down the street.
  • Stomach growled
  • Saw a subway on the street
  • Remembered he had an ebt card
  • Remembered he once had ebt subway once
  • Entered subway
  • Got told no sir we don't take that here
  • Decided to show his ass
  • At no time thought better of the situation.
  • Decided to hit a guy over a nasty ass subway

All around loser shit. Smh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This plays into the theory I posted in the Wendy's drive through murder thread a few weeks ago. About there's a segment of our population who has NO inner dialog.

• It's like son was walking down the street.
  • Stomach growled
  • Saw a subway on the street
  • Remembered he had an ebt card
  • Remembered he once had ebt subway once
  • Entered subway
  • Got told no sir we don't take that here
  • Decided to show his ass
  • At no time thought better of the situation.
  • Decided to hit a guy over a nasty ass subway

All around loser shit. Smh
He was out the door with the sandwich the midget had to get the last word and talked shit. Cause of the midget mouth is why he got snuffed

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I fig it did cause I know delis in NYC be having ebt due to cold sandwiches, snacks, liquids, etc

Hood stores throughout the state have always accepted food stamps/EBT for those items.

I never really thought if chain restaurants accepting them though.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hood stores throughout the state have always accepted food stamps/EBT for those items.

I never really thought if chain restaurants accepting them though.
68 billion in possible revenue through the ebt market.. there's a reason why Costco, Sam's club, and bjs take EBT . The Harlem Costco getting a lot of Dominicans, Africans, immigrants coming to that store now in the past several months.. first of the month week.. that store was packed last niight