Discussion: Trans racial, vs Trans sexual

Snatch Goblin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've had multiple fights with my friends and they are super liberal. I am liberal. But i can't make sense of things that don't make sense. Transgender is not real to me. They tried to tell me how i'm wrong. I pointed out Rachel Dolazal changing her race is equal to any man changing their gender. They tell me how i'm a terrible person for disagreeing but my points are solid. Can you change your race because you feel differently? No man can feel like a woman and be a woman. Just like a Black man cant feel like a white man and be a white man.

I think most of you on this board will agree with me. However I'm interested in debating the topic with anyone on the board that disagrees. Why am I wrong? And if I'm wrong should we welcome Rachel Dolazal open handily into the black community?

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
both is something made up inside one's mind.i do believe some people have chemical imbalances that cause that condition. idc what you but don't tell me i'm wrong if i don't agree with you. tranny was trying to say he was offended cause ginuwine wouldn't date him. foh.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
All of this trans shit is made up by racist white supremacists to cause maximum confusion and help with social and racial tailoring. It's just a confused dude in a dress and wig or a confused woman in plaid and timberlands. If they had gender reassignment then they was a truly committed confused mother fucker. Nothing left to see here.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP is a cac talking about liberals

lol,

yea the majority of us never use cac code words....

as far as this conversation or any conversation about trannys go... it should first be noted

that homosexuality is a sexual dysfunction...

transexualism is a psychotic sexual dysfuntion....

the only type of person that can be excused for such action is a hermaphadite not sure if I spelled it right..

but you know the muthafuckas born with a dick and pussy...

they have a right to be sexually dysfunctional...

any and everyone else is sexually imbalanced...

race and nothing to do with dysfunction or imbalance.

well there is only one race and thats the God race..

everyone else is a hybrid....

but thats another thread..

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
ok childish gambino

main-qimg-aa53f2bcdadb16e40ca9039ff1ffc3cc

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've had multiple fights with my friends and they are super liberal. I am liberal. But i can't make sense of things that don't make sense. Transgender is not real to me. They tried to tell me how i'm wrong. I pointed out Rachel Dolazal changing her race is equal to any man changing their gender. They tell me how i'm a terrible person for disagreeing but my points are solid. Can you change your race because you feel differently? No man can feel like a woman and be a woman. Just like a Black man cant feel like a white man and be a white man.

I think most of you on this board will agree with me. However I'm interested in debating the topic with anyone on the board that disagrees. Why am I wrong? And if I'm wrong should we welcome Rachel Dolazal open handily into the black community?

When it comes to the identity of a person. Let them be them. You arguing right or wrong with this group is going to get you no where.

it's ok to agree/disagree, but arguing what is right and wrong is subjective and endless.

I'll except and call a person whatever they identify with. I really don't care about that stuff anymore.

If Rachel wants to be black, then that's on her. Me, you, and the black community do not have any authority to tell her otherwise if she feels that way. We may disagree with it, but who are we to say what is right or wrong?

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dont lose no sleep over that topic!! We are, what we are!! If your born a man or woman, your a man or woman. If your born black, white or brown, your black, white or brown!!