Divorce men, all men listen up! Real talk

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk on keeping that divorce decree. I was trying to refinance a piece of property I bought AFTER I got divorced. They held up the entire process because I didn't have my divorce decree. I have been divorced for 10+ years. So on documents don't put down divorced and have your divorce decree somewhere. My dumb ass moved twice since then and been lost it.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Real talk on keeping that divorce decree. I was trying to refinance a piece of property I bought AFTER I got divorced. They held up the entire process because I didn't have my divorce decree. I have been divorced for 10+ years. So on documents don't put down divorced and have your divorce decree somewhere. My dumb ass moved twice since then and been lost it.
Is there any way to obtain a copy of the divorce decree?

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I had remembered the exact date of the decree I could have ordered it online from the courts but without the exact date they required me to go in person. It was a lot. I ended up just doing an affidavit stating I wasn't married at the time of the purchase. It made no sense to me because she wasn't on the deed at all.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Contact your divorce lawyer who should have information on the court where your divorce was granted.

Once you have it, upload the full copy to a sky drive so you can send it to all the new pussy you trying to fuck since they're gonna want you to share your story.

Last edited:

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Contact your divorce lawyer who should have information on the court where your divorce was granted.

Once you have it, upload the full copy to a KY drive so you can send it to all the new pussy you trying to fuck since they're gonna want you to share your story.

In my case I didn't have a divorce lawyer we did everything by consent. Another plus if you can get your ex to agree. Whole divorce cost me $200.