Dodging bullets while walking the dog

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don’t understand the point of shooting at him. The story just is not adding up. What would be the gain in killing him instead of just hoping in the car and leaving?

If they don’t shoot, the cops would have put zero effor into trying to find them. Now they will be looking for them and will exhaust all means to find them

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dog was running like he was fleeing a Chinese restaurant kitchen counter.. dog said them Asians not gonna turn me into general tso chicken.. cac said robbery dog thought someone was trying to make him takeout

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I don’t understand the point of shooting at him. The story just is not adding up. What would be the gain in killing him instead of just hoping in the car and leaving?

If they don’t shoot, the cops would have put zero effor into trying to find them. Now they will be looking for them and will exhaust all means to find them

Thats the thing...nobody does the simple theif shit anymore! Guy robs you but now wants to shoot you anyway and he got the goods... go figure

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor

They're young and dumb criminals, Bruh.

They've garnered a lot of attention, now everyone is on the lookout for their asses.

As soon as a reward is offered, someone is going to tell.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're young and dumb criminals, Bruh.

They've garnered a lot of attention, now everyone is on the lookout for their asses.

As soon as a reward is offered, someone is going to tell.
Yeah you right. They were just dumb

With traffic lights having plate readers, I hope they were not using their own car.