Texans did the same

ElU4gP.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'd be out there for Lift Every Voice And Sing

fuck the other song
Word.

Ive never heard The Black National Anthem played at a pro sporting event. No fucking way im staying the locker room for that. But, the team is coached by a first generation Americoon knee grow so no surprise there.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why they are still doing the national anthem anyways. Yeah we understand the significance of it and we know its been around for a minute but leave it for events that call for it, like Government events, etc. The NA at sporting events got really blown up back in 91 during the first Iraq war, then 911 took to outer space. But now, with all that has happened, is happening and continues to go on its just a spectacle that is unnecessary.

Just my opinion and Five cents

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s the media’s fault that this flag/anthem issue is what it is. They’re the ones making it an issue.

They’re the ones reporting what teams are doing, seeking out players kneeling and making the anthem about them spot lighting what they’re doing.

We don’t care, nobody cares anymore but still they’re the ones making it an issue.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt. Marshawn Lynch said he had been sitting for 2 years and no one said a word. Kaep did it an all hell broke lose. Now its just a demonstration and not a protest cause no one is in danger of their job anymore. Show a commercial like they did years before and start the game. Don't ask why someone took a knee you know why they did. It's a shame the narrative always gets thrown away cause someone like Villanueva or Eifert take it away. Even the black kid from the Magic took it away when he stood and didn't wear a BLM shirt. We understand everyone doesnt agree wih everything. Cool, voice your opinion of either we all do it or we don't do it. Its that simple. Just like in the military when we are in formation for an event and one girl forgets their stockings. Now either she sits out or every female has to go take off their stockings.

I am at the point of just stand and play football. The power is gone

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No doubt. Marshawn Lynch said he had been sitting for 2 years and no one said a word. Kaep did it an all hell broke lose. Now its just a demonstration and not a protest cause no one is in danger of their job anymore. Show a commercial like they did years before and start the game. Don't ask why someone took a knee you know why they did. It's a shame the narrative always gets thrown away cause someone like Villanueva or Eifert take it away. Even the black kid from the Magic took it away when he stood and didn't wear a BLM shirt. We understand everyone doesnt agree wih everything. Cool, voice your opinion of either we all do it or we don't do it. Its that simple. Just like in the military when we are in formation for an event and one girl forgets their stockings. Now either she sits out or every female has to go take off their stockings.

I am at the point of just stand and play football. The power is gone

Yeah while Kapernick, and now Reid are banned. The power will always be with the players and consumer, that refuse to weild collective power for the common good.