Don't worry U CHEAP fuckers Gadgetman will pay for your yearly membership

Gadgetman

Support BGOL
Registered
That's right starting right now! I'm running a contest where u can win a years membership on BGOL. I will give clues daily on the site below in my sig.

All u have to do is figure out what is the secret item is and the first 10 people who send the right answer will get a year on BGOL for free thanks to My Cheap Tech.

Details: The secret item will be in two words and like I stated before, clues will be given daily on the site in my sig and maybe on twitter also????..... hint hint ;)

This contest is for BGOL fam only & tranny posters, racist can not participate (we know who u are)

So instead of posting countless threads bitching about the 100% donations you could focus some positive energy into this.

Good luck everbody.

Last edited:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
BGOL will become a pay site at the end of the month.

Admit it and i'll consider it.

Mandatory donations = semantics GTFOH

My2

Gadgetman

Support BGOL
Registered
Contest will end on Aug 31st, will explain in email how to calm your prize for the winners.

AOD

Star
Registered
Good effort Gadget, but they are some cheap ass niggaz with a lazy man's mentality on here! I don't even think a free subscription would get them to participate.

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
yo real talk with all the free shit we get on here why the fuck are niggas acting like 10 dollars a year is a lot of money. i mean its ten fucking dollars for an entire yr! how many times a week do u spend 10 bucks and not even think twice about it?

ukNoWwHo

Rising Star
Registered
I have considered this and made email addresses for this occasion. Like I'd really just hand over my real e-mail to a BGOLer I didnt know.

You made email addresses but you sending them from your real IP. Eventually he's gonna need your BGOL user name.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
:smh: Thats an ocking waiting to happen....

u kno it!

I have considered this and made email addresses for this occasion. Like I'd really just hand over my real e-mail to a BGOLer I didnt know.

Glad someone in here got some "BGOL common sense".

paranoia.jpg

Gadgetman

Support BGOL
Registered
WOW!!!! U would think I was asking for credit card numbers and real addresses with all the paranoia :lol:

Just hit me on twitter but if your too gangster for twitter then it only takes 2 minutes to make a Gmail account :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Or just ignore the post....

:lol::lol::lol:Just Wow :lol::lol::lol:

Penancestare

Star
Registered
WOW!!!! U would think I was asking for credit card numbers and real addresses with all the paranoia :lol:

Just hit me on twitter but if your too gangster for twitter then it only takes 2 minutes to make a Gmail account :smh::smh::smh::smh:

where's my clue for today.

T.o.R.

Star
Registered
That's right starting right now! I'm running a contest where u can win a years membership on BGOL. I will give clues daily on the site below in my sig.

All u have to do is figure out what is the secret item is and the first 10 people who email the right answer will get a year on BGOL for free thanks to My Cheap Tech.

Gadgetmang@gmail.com

DO NOT PM ME!!!!!!!

Details: The secret item will be two words and like I stated before, clues will be given daily on the site in my sig and maybe on twitter also????..... hint hint ;)

This contest is for BGOL fam only & tranny posters, racist can not participate (we know who u are)

So instead of posting countless threads bitching about the 100% donations you could focus some positive energy into this.

Good luck everbody.

GREAT idea. I'm in

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol::lol:Just Wow :lol::lol::lol:

man fuck it im down lets go...................even though i paid already

Kentaro

Star
Registered
I wonder what limited members would do if someone paid 90% of the donation fee for them? Bet they would still be complaining about that $1! :smh:

Penancestare

Star
Registered
For the record, I already know what "item" you're talking about. I just don't know the specific model, which is what you're looking for, I assume.

Gadgetman

Support BGOL
Registered
For the record, I already know what "item" you're talking about. I just don't know the specific model, which is what you're looking for, I assume.

:D do u now???? :)

Oh and for the ones who figure it out do not post the answer anywhere please.

mealstrom

Star
Registered
Good idea and props on being generous man. I don't know why you're catching shit for trying to help some people out, but you know what they say: Some people could bitch about getting a blow job. :lol:

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
yo real talk with all the free shit we get on here why the fuck are niggas acting like 10 dollars a year is a lot of money. i mean its ten fucking dollars for an entire yr! how many times a week do u spend 10 bucks and not even think twice about it?

cosign3.jpg

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
What's the game?
I've disabled all sigs for certain reasons, (people were getting out of hand with the flash, gifs, and general size of their sigs) so I can't see anyone's.