Dora The Explorer just rubbed one out in public

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so-hot-chris-farley-85ojudc6bin2dglf.gif

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This world frightens me sometimes. I have to send my kids out here with these sick motherfuckers and this shit right here is lightweight. Da fug!!!! What's troubling, she knew she was out of order cause she kept looking around to see if anyone was watching or coming. Now on the web, for the entire world to see. What a shock she has coming when she finds out she's on the X.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
This world frightens me sometimes. I have to send my kids out here with these sick motherfuckers and this shit right here is lightweight. Da fug!!!! What's troubling, she knew she was out of order cause she kept looking around to see if anyone was watching or coming. Now on the web, for the entire world to see. What a shock she has coming when she finds out she's on the X.

Although I can laugh at it here I'm a grown ass man. I totally feel you. It's tough raising children now.
I don't like to sound like the "get off of my lawn" old man but it drives me absolutely nuts when someone pulls up to the light blasting the most foul, raunchy "music" and I've got my daughters in the car.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Had a chick when I was in my 20s that always rubbed 1 out. Would get off the phone with me like "gotta go gotta rub 1 out before bed". 1st and only time I took her out we went to the movies, didn't plan it out just pulled up. Only thing playing was the hot chick with Rob Schneider. Baby girl played with that pussy damn near the whole movie

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had a chick when I was in my 20s that always rubbed 1 out. Would get off the phone with me like "gotta go gotta rub 1 out before bed". 1st and only time I took her out we went to the movies, didn't plan it out just pulled up. Only thing playing was the hot chick with Rob Schneider. Baby girl played with that pussy damn near the whole movie
Ok, I will ask, did you fuck?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
pussy: I don’t care about your Mental issues I need rubbing right now, I’m not gonna let a lil public background get in the way of my pleasure now get to work crazy and hand

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obviously she's got a mental issue but there are a lot of women who go in the restroom at work and rub one off. I knew several in my call center days. They be horny as hell!
It's funny what we've come to accept. I mean if she had a phone out there and recorded that shit for "content", it's different. Because she was doing that shit for herself, she a freak or sick in the head. Maybe she need the threat of being caught to get off. I know I don't want my kids seeing that shit, but mostly that's because I don't want to have to explain it. But then again, I had ZERO plans on telling my little girl about flicking the bean. Can't even imagine voluntarily bringing that shit up.......EVER! So.....why she cant rub one out again? It can't be because I don't watch women rub it out, because I have - a bunch, truss.

I mean it feels wrong and especially if the girl not hot. IONO.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Obviously she's got a mental issue but there are a lot of women who go in the restroom at work and rub one off. I knew several in my call center days. They be horny as hell!
You can be deranged and still be employed. You can tell a lot about a person by their work history.

Colossus655x

Star
BGOL Investor
Late to the party... link?? :(
Oh well... I'll try one more time...
I missed this. Does anyone have the link to the removed video??
Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Colossus655x

Star
BGOL Investor
Oh well... I'll try one more time...
I missed this. Does anyone have the link to the removed video??
Thanks in advance! :)