Dr. Umar Johnson exposes the DNC’s plans for black americans

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's right,Dr. Claude Anderson said this is what's going to happen.

Put the hispanics over blacks,further pushing us as the underclass of an underclass.

I've also noticed more hispanic police officers than ever and some of them can be worse than white people when it comes to racism.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got till the end of December. I am getting the hell out of here. I don't even have all the money, but I be damn will I give America another minute of my time and effort for them to continue to fuck black people. We are some of the ignorant ass motherfuckers on the planet. Ain't shit here for us. Hell, you ain't even a fucking man to the status quo, nor our women. I'm out. Tired of this bullshit. 50+ years is enough.

Dadecountycane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got till the end of December. I am getting the hell out of here. I don't even have all the money, but I be damn will I give America another minute of my time and effort for them to continue to fuck black people. We are some of the ignorant ass motherfuckers on the planet. Ain't shit here for us. Hell, you ain't even a fucking man to the status quo, nor our women. I'm out. Tired of this bullshit. 50+ years is enough.
I feel you. Where you headed boss

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are any of you brave enough to say the words "I'm voting for Trump"

You shit and shit and shit on Biden (yes he deserves it) but when it comes to Trump, you're mum on him, his policies or your choice this fall

Last edited:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's right,Dr. Claude Anderson said this is what's going to happen.

Put the hispanics over blacks,further pushing us as the underclass of an underclass.

I've also noticed more hispanic police officers than ever and some of them can be worse than white people when it comes to racism.

I live in a predominantly black community & the wing stop by my house has all Hispanics working there. The cooks look straight undocumented & can't speak English. About 8 years ago that same wing stop used to have all black teenagers working there smh.

It's like this at pretty much every fast food or low wage business now. These businesses can get away paying immigrants dirt cheap.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Under Obama/Biden and other Democratic administration, the black unemployment rate was near 10% or even higher, it wasn't until Trump took office that it dropped, with less illegal immigration and protectionism, we benefited significantly.

We now have a record number of illegal migrants flooding into the U.S. that will displace us from jobs.

chart.png

I am glad he is talking sense now about jobs rather than peddling his school.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If after soul searching, the Democrats can not get Biden to step down, than they need to team up with Republicans to impeach him.

Let say by some miracle he wins the election, there is going to be a bloodless/bloody Second American revolution as the Repubican are threatening to do. Things are going to be moving fast and you are going to need the mental clarity to deal with this domestic threat. Biden could have taken the lead during this transitionary period on January 6th to publicly call for military presence around the Capitol. However, Biden is dealing with this brain fog and could not recognize the threat at all.

I am sorry Kamala Harris is not the person to deal with this threat, you are going to need somebody else ready.

Protest near the Capitol during while they are counting electoral votes and Trump disputing the results. Biden is brain fogging it doing nothing.

240105074110-january-6-insurrection-anniversary-restricted.jpg

This could be Robert Mugabe/Biden half asleep while a coup attempt just pops out of nowhere, the debate is a test of his ability to react quickly. His old age around age 90 projected weakness to his military and they went in on him. Except here it won't be his selected military leaders, it will be a right wing coup attempt to implement Project 2025 and end illegal discrimination against whites.

The Boeing crashes and Key Bridge collapse are just a taste of what is to come, they have covered this up as unfortunate accidents.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Under Obama/Biden and other Democratic administration, the black unemployment rate was near 10% or even higher, it wasn't until Trump took office that it dropped, with less illegal immigration and protectionism, we benefited significantly.

We now have a record number of illegal migrants flooding into the U.S. that will displace us from jobs.

chart.png

I am glad he is talking sense now about jobs rather than peddling his school.

According to your own graphic, what you just said is completely false.

You know that right?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Hispanics are here to replace you not unite with you against white supremacy. They’re like a sleeper cell amongst black people. You think they’re cool but really plotting against you coons.

But I’m hearing more and more negroes come to the fact that these brown people don’t like and want to replace you. I don’t want to hear it now. You been caping for these Hispanics for years!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
According to your own graphic, what you just said is completely false.

You know that right?

tumblr-bcc131014cd873e2a70c24827b9750a7-507f2760-1280.png

Why don't you fix your sig before you attack my post with your incoherent argument. I am hosting your sig on another platform and have taken it from you now by force.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
High Black Unemployment
Reagan - Free Trade, Immigration
Bush - Free Trade, Immigration
Clinton - Free Trade, Immigration
Bush - Free Trade, Immigration
Obama - Free Trade, Immigration

Lowest Black Unemployment Ever
Trump - Protectionism, Anti-Immigration

_132777363_us_migrants-nc.png.webp

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
This GOP sponsored bill solves a problem that doesn't exist, masses of illegals voting and adds more way to fuck with Black voters by rejecting their vote because of documents used to validate citizenship.
The fuckheads that keep pushing the narrative that "illegals are going to replace us" always conveniently leave out white culpability and malignancy. Agent shit.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor

I hope you know that they are passing a bill for a law that already exists. Another con artist and grifter Umar Johnson who has repeatedly shown all he cares is about himself and bank account. Y’all must be on their payroll.