Drake fucking with Paul George on The gram: "I knew your were scared"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Drake to Paul George on Instagram: 'I knew you were scared'

i
play
Drake gets all up in Stuckey's business (0:21)
  • Email
10:30 PM ET
  • ESPN.com

After the Toronto Raptors erased a 17-point deficit to beat the Indiana Pacersand complete the biggest comeback in franchise postseason history, Drake was in a celebratory mood. The team's "global ambassador" was courtside to see the Game 5 win, then took a shot at Pacers star Paul George after the game in a since-deleted Instagram post.

i

LeBron James in last year's Finals -- and the Pacers outscored the Raptors by 15 when he was on the court. If only he'd been able to play 48 minutes, rather than the 41 he did play, and it might've been Drake getting the Photoshop tear treatment rather than George.

The good news for the Pacers is while they couldn't just hold on to the big lead in Game 5, they're going home to Indiana for Game 6.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes him a bitch? I'm curious. I don't see much difference between Drake and the majority of working class brothers I know.

You know what, you're absolutely right, and they too can be lames. Not only reserved for famous people... I love sports as much as anyone, but this disrespectful shit talk from the sidelines is wack. Sit in your seat, enjoy the show, cheer your squad, but leave the personal shot out of it. Just like Westbrook told Ole boy. Buying expensive seats, and being a fan doesn't give you a shield to take personal shots.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Drake is so fucking corny

It's like those movies from the 80's where the nerd becomes cool and everything they do is them doing too much and trying too hard

He's famous so groupies and faggots still allow him to get away with it
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You know what, you're absolutely right, and they too can be lames. Not only reserved for famous people... I love sports as much as anyone, but this disrespectful shit talk from the sidelines is wack. Sit in your seat, enjoy the show, cheer your squad, but leave the personal shot out of it. Just like Westbrook told Ole boy. Buying expensive seats, and being a fan doesn't give you a shield to take personal shots.
It was cool when spike did it though huh

:smh: