DRONE FLYING IN HAITI

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly what percentage of Haiti do these videos represent? :hmm:
isnt so much the percentage its more so of pockets of areas spread out throughout different parts not just tourist traps that the media doesnt show just like how american telvision never show africa as a continent in a favorable light.
this one here is where the Royal Carribean ruise ship goes to Labadee,Haiti Royal Carribean owns

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Hurricane and earthquake damage assessment footage is only gonna attract so many.:dunno: Is that REALLY what you were looking for?

Of course not especially after Trump did nothing to help them. But I do know "that" video footage is not a true representation of what's going on there. Very few there live lavish lifestyles. I also know very little money like that used to restore those resort areas made it to the areas that really need it. I've known plenty of people from there.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
isnt so much the percentage its more so of pockets of areas spread out throughout different parts not just tourist traps that the media doesnt show just like how american telvision never show africa as a continent in a favorable light.
this one here is where the Royal Carribean ruise ship goes to Labadee,Haiti Royal Carribean owns

We went here last year.

Beautiful island.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Of course not especially after Trump did nothing to help them. But I do know "that" video footage is not a true representation of what's going on there. Very few there live lavish lifestyles. I also know very little money like that used to restore those resort areas made it to the areas that really need it. I've known plenty of people from there.
That's a fact. I take into consideration, the point of the thread. This was intended to show the scenic beauty that few people think of when they think of Haiti. I have a daughter-in-law who is First Gen Haitian-American, born and raised in Brooklyn.

If the thread was about rampant poverty on the Island, I would expect different footage, that's all.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
I work with a dude that doesnt trust his wife and wants to use a drone to track her whereabouts

People are nuts :smh: :lol: