Druski, you lost rubi rose having money which goes to show money doesn't mean shit!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Dude comes off as a corny dickhead anyways. Fuck him

nu7xnY.jpg

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
If you're paying to keep her, then you're really in a business relationship. There's no room for feelings in a business relationship.

I pay you, you fucky sucky. If I don't pay you, you free to fucky sucky somewhere else. If someone outbids me; again, you free to fucky sucky somewhere else. If I find someone who looks better or fucky sucky better than you; then, I'll fire you.

I didn't make rules... it is what it is. Happy job hunting!
:roflmao3:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
right, all that money that money that he got, he could've used on himself to improve his verbal game with women and get pussy for free.
I don’t really know how much money this young man has, but let’s say he’s a 10%. The only way he’s getting pussy for free is with a vasectomy; outside of that, they’re looking to trap his ass with a baby. Nothing about that is free.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don’t really know how much money this young man has, but let’s say he’s a 10%. The only way he’s getting pussy for free is with a vasectomy; outside of that, they’re looking to trap his ass with a baby. Nothing about that is free.
Well they're a dummy to allow themselves to trapped getting a women pregnant.

Ive fucked plenty of women without money and don't have no kids by them.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean for real...what do you do with someone doing this?

Except become her step daddy because her momma sholl getting it

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I mean for real...what do you do with someone doing this?

Except become her step daddy because her momma sholl getting it

I don't feel bad for these dumb ass simps who think buying love would keep a women.

She's just gonna take the money and still leave you hung dry but these dudes never learn.

There's no women expensive in this world that you can't get and the shit only works when dudes lead with their wallet.

Last edited: