Dude calls cops on his jumpoff for not leaving his crib.....her masculine energy escalates to charges

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I actually was going to say something really sarcastic and mad jiggarish like, "she doesn't deserve all that, they should have just let her go", "it's her right not to give them her address" or "he must have wanted her there if he phucked", or "they can't treat her like that, she didn't do anything wrong.", On yeah, always save the BEST for last..... "She should SUE!"

How could ANYONE look at this video and say with any type of conviction that she is in the right...
She is wrong.... Like 2 boys kissin... JUST WRONG!!!!!

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah bro.. police even said I’ll just give you a ticket and let you go...she said nope!! Then she said at the end yall always do this....that lets me know this aint her first rodeo
You knew it wasn’t her first rodeo once the bitch went whodini with the handcuffs.. chick got out them shits a few times like she teaching classes to the navy seals

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah bro.. police even said ill just give you a ticket and let you go...she said nope!! Then she said at the end yall always do this....that lets me know this aint her first rodeo
Yep for sure not. And her response them not her warrants let’s me know them are her warrants. Could’ve arrested her on that alone and they tried to let her slide on it

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn.....She sure did!!
Ain’t that a bitch….hard to tell but that beep did it no favors it sure sounded like it.
She definitely did.. there’s no n words that’s a curse.. they made sure to censor the letters after the n.. cac bitch said the n word and they completely glossed over that.. hope that crazy bitch find that racist bitch… a good lawyer need to use that racist bitch outburst as a way to get her fired or get that crazy bitch off

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
She definitely did.. there’s no n words that’s a curse.. they made sure to censor the letters after the n.. cac bitch said the n word and they completely glossed over that.. hope that crazy bitch find that racist bitch… a good lawyer need to use that racist bitch outburst as a way to get her fired or get that crazy bitch off

With all the cussing throughout the video, I wondered what the bleep was for. Ain't that a bitch, smh. :(